napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

2nd cycle dbol and test

Ayman_1212

Hello, guys am planing to run my 2nd cycle my stats are: 29 yrs am 84kgs, 178 cm height, 13% b.f I am planning 2 run dbol 30mgs for 4 weeks and test I am asking about best test ester to stack with dbol 2nd question is in details what is this cycle support and what should I get for combating during cycle sides and full detailed pct plz

Hello, guys am planing to run my 2nd cycle my stats are: 29 yrs am 84kgs, 178 cm height, 13% b.f I am planning 2 run dbol 30mgs for 4 weeks and test I am asking about best test ester to stack with dbol 2nd question is in details what is this cycle support and what should I get for combating during cycle sides and full detailed pct plz

A setup like this would be good. Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-4 Dbol 30mg per day
1-12 cel cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks dear RickRock for your reply but I am asking u plz to explain what is cel cell, igd, S4, MK,GW ? Am still a beginner :D as u may knw

those are SARMS, that are great to go along with a test base. You can search for each above by name.

Thx jp1957 I have asked about SARMs and I brought for this cycle legalon for liver support and ostarine, cardarine, aromas in as AI this is for cycle support is this suitable or do I need ath else

Solid training and a strict diet of healthy foods, focusing on staying away from processed goods. Do your PCT exactly how rickrock stated. It worked amazingly well for me and its the most important part of the whole process. Try to have it all on hand before you start the cycle in case something goes wrong you can jump on it right away.

1) How did your first cycle go by the way? What compounds and dosage did you use?
2) Did you do a PCT?
3) Have you gotten bloodwork recently?

Sure dude I'll given it my best, first cycle was test enanthate 250 mg till 500 at the end of 8 weeks, some ppl said its short period, others said its suitable for ur first time my pct was clomid only 100/50/50/25 also had aromasin in hand as I heard gyno is rare if not prone or at least for first time no gyno I took AI in the 2 weeks of period with zinc jus 2 avoid any draws or estrogenic conv, dry no blood work actually, results were amazing about 9 KGS 80% muscles lost about 1.5 KGS yet regained them after pct in my opinion test rules test is reallll muscles man

Well you did the right thing by doing test only cycle, so props to you for that. If you're in a place where you can get bloodwork, definitely do that too, check your test levels and make sure you've recovered, its always better to know than not know. I'll let the vets give you more advice from here but looks like rickrock has given you a sweet setup already. You can trust that fella!

Top Bottom