napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Tren Cycle

craycray

Hey man, big fan checking in, excellent content that indeed the current state of the internet is in need of, particularly with the health of younger athletes at stake.

For tren, do you recommend time off = time on + PCT?

Also, your thoughts on hCG throughout the cycle vs. strictly post-cycle? Is this a gray area?

I'm definitely planning on running cardarine simultaneously, 20 mg a day?

Thanks boss, keep the A+ content coming my friend.

Full stats!
Cycle history
Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Goals

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hey man, big fan checking in, excellent content that indeed the current state of the internet is in need of, particularly with the health of younger athletes at stake.

For tren, do you recommend time off = time on + PCT?

Also, your thoughts on hCG throughout the cycle vs. strictly post-cycle? Is this a gray area?

I'm definitely planning on running cardarine simultaneously, 20 mg a day?

Thanks boss, keep the A+ content coming my friend.

Any steroid cycle even just Test should be time off = time on +pct.

GW alongside Tren is supposed to be beneficial due to its properties of negating the sides of Tren.

hey brother, thank you for the words, i appreciate it.. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles have you ran? it makes no difference what steroid you use, its always time on = time off... what are your goals?

Thanks for the responses gentlemen.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 195 lb
Body fat %: 15%
Cycle history: 2 test E only cycles, currently 3 weeks into my 3rd test cycle.
Training history: 5 years, went from 150 lbs to 180 lbs at the same body fat % before my first cycle which was a year ago.
Goal: As lean as possible at 200 lbs.

I have never run tren before, and thus it's advised to trial the acetate ester given its shorter half-life. Ultimately I want to use the enanthate ester given the less frequent pinning requirement. What is the worst case scenario if I started with enanthate at a very conservative 200 mg/wk as opposed to running ace initially? Say after four weeks of tren e at 200 mg/wk and tolerable sides, I could titrate up from there. If this is not advised, how do you guys recommend bridging from the ace to enth?

Thanks fellas.

Bro, 23 and you're on your 3rd cycle already? Slooooooowwww dowwwwwn.

Thanks for the responses gentlemen.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 195 lb
Body fat %: 15%
Cycle history: 2 test E only cycles, currently 3 weeks into my 3rd test cycle.
Training history: 5 years, went from 150 lbs to 180 lbs at the same body fat % before my first cycle which was a year ago.
Goal: As lean as possible at 200 lbs.

I have never run tren before, and thus it's advised to trial the acetate ester given its shorter half-life. Ultimately I want to use the enanthate ester given the less frequent pinning requirement. What is the worst case scenario if I started with enanthate at a very conservative 200 mg/wk as opposed to running ace initially? Say after four weeks of tren e at 200 mg/wk and tolerable sides, I could titrate up from there. If this is not advised, how do you guys recommend bridging from the ace to enth?

Thanks fellas.

A little young for tren. But if you are intent on running which I'm guessing you probly are. And are hard lined on using tren e. Then start with 200mg. Split into two injects like mon Thur. That way if you have issues you won't have to ride out a 200mg shot and be hating it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little young for tren. But if you are intent on running which I'm guessing you probly are. And are hard lined on using tren e. Then start with 200mg. Split into two injects like mon Thur. That way if you have issues you won't have to ride out a 200mg shot and be hating it

Thanks boss. Definitely not hard lined on anything at the moment. I take my health seriously and definitely do not consider myself an expert in this field by any stretch of the imagination. I am currently running my third test only cycle and am doing my homework in the meantime, trying to decide if I want to explore other compounds in the future. I appreciate the feedback and will be exploring as many perspectives as possible before arriving at a conclusion and making my decision.

Much appreciated my friend, thank you. I am not hard lined on anything at the moment, I take my health very seriously and by no stretch of the imagination am I an expert in this area. I am currently running my third test only cycle, and doing my homework in the meantime to discern where I wish to take things thereafter. I'm just trying to gather as many perspectives as possible before arriving at my own conclusion and decision regarding the use of other compounds in the future.

I have never run tren so I am unsure as to whether or not prolactin will be an issue. I will have caber on hand just in case, but will be keeping my estrogen levels dialed in as I have learned to do with these test only cycles.

What would be the very first sign of a prolactin issue, or should I run the caber prophylactically regardless?

Thanks gents.

brother, im sorry but noone is going to advise you to use steroids at your age... the person that actually wrote you back on that was a troll that creates fake accounts and causes problems on every forum they go to... you are making a very very large mistake and i nor anyone else is going to contribute to you wrecking yourself... if you are intent, thats a choice you have to make but we also make the choice to not advise such reckless behavior and use... you dont have any idea what you you are getting in way over your head and unfortunately, you are going to learn a severe lesson that is lifelong... you have ran 3 cycles and are only 23 years old man...

brother, im sorry but noone is going to advise you to use steroids at your age... the person that actually wrote you back on that was a troll that creates fake accounts and causes problems on every forum they go to... you are making a very very large mistake and i nor anyone else is going to contribute to you wrecking yourself... if you are intent, thats a choice you have to make but we also make the choice to not advise such reckless behavior and use... you dont have any idea what you you are getting in way over your head and unfortunately, you are going to learn a severe lesson that is lifelong... you have ran 3 cycles and are only 23 years old man...

Awesome thank you for taking the time to formulate this response Dylan, much appreciated my friend. I'm not exactly what you are referring to regarding a lifelong lesson, but I am exceedingly diligent in fine tuning my cycles: taking all of the necessary precautions and prophylactic measures while still monitoring for side effects. I appreciate your blunt honesty and regard for my health and I will be postponing my use of tren indefinitely and taking an extended break upon completion of my current cycle.

Thanks again boss, take care now.

Awesome thank you for taking the time to formulate this response Dylan, much appreciated my friend. I'm not exactly what you are referring to regarding a lifelong lesson, but I am exceedingly diligent in fine tuning my cycles: taking all of the necessary precautions and prophylactic measures while still monitoring for side effects. I appreciate your blunt honesty and regard for my health and I will be postponing my use of tren indefinitely and taking an extended break upon completion of my current cycle.

Thanks again boss, take care now.

Dylan means a lifelong lesson of TRT. You very likely screwed your own endocrine system to hell and back. When you get older you will very, very likely get low T symptoms and you will need to get TRT injections for the rest of your life.

For this exact reason you should always wait until 25 years of age. Then your body is done developing your hormonal system. :)

Interesting, what type of physiological changes occur between my current age and 25 y/o that would render a 25 year-old less susceptible to issues down the road?

I have always ran a proper PCT and recovered remarkably quickly, with all labs within their respective reference range. Aside from no longer running cycles, is there anything else I could do at this point to minimize my chances of having endocrine insufficiency down the road?

Thanks man.

Interesting, what type of physiological changes occur between my current age and 25 y/o that would render a 25 year-old less susceptible to issues down the road?

I have always ran a proper PCT and recovered remarkably quickly, with all labs within their respective reference range. Aside from no longer running cycles, is there anything else I could do at this point to minimize my chances of having endocrine insufficiency down the road?

Thanks man.

The endocrine system just keeps developing. Let's say your Testosterone level is 700/1000 on a blood test at 22 years old. 3 years later it could be less, it could also be more. Your metabolism could have changed, your estrogen levels, even prolactin levels (less changes of course in men than in women, but still) could still change from one year to the next. A general piece of knowledge is at about the 25 years of age, the hormonal system is fully devoloped.

If you make changes then, it could STILL be a source of problems in hormonal levels later on in life, but the likelyhood is A LOT less.

Just playing devils advocate here, but I have to to find anything regarding the whole "endocrine is completely developed at 25" thing in any studies or conventional texts. Not exactly sure where this statement is derived from. If someone could link me to a scientific study I would be greatly appreciative !

Awesome, I think I'll try to be more conservative moving forward. Even following the PCT of my second cycle I fell just above the reference range for T (1,000 ng/dL) but I must have at least a dozen lifestyle habits that literally doubled my serum levels prior to touching cell tech. A lot of people underestimate the significance of saturated and monounsaturated fats, but particularly the former, in addition to dietary cholesterol as a testosterone precursor (building block). I definitely don't want to compromise my naturally high testosterone levels off cycle, so I will certainly proceed with caution, I appreciate everyone's concern.

Just playing devils advocate here, but I have to to find anything regarding the whole "endocrine is completely developed at 25" thing in any studies or conventional texts. Not exactly sure where this statement is derived from. If someone could link me to a scientific study I would be greatly appreciative !

Out of curiosity what age do you think the endocrine system is fully developed at generally speaking? I've never seen any scientific studies referenced that I can recall - not that I've ever gone looking.

Its less about actual data on development and more about "what is a good safe age to start steroids in terms of benefits versus risks" and many of collectively agree that around 25 is a good assessment though I'd personally prefer people wait even longer. There's other things to consider besides endocrine system....fertlity, relationships, social distractions, being settled into a residence, career, etc that can all impact that and not just endocrine system.

It was 35 for me.

I think it's all person to person dependent. But this arbitrary "25 year old minimum" requirement is getting a bit old. When it comes to steroids and permanaent shut down there's usually two causes behind it, abuse and predisposition. Take subject A, he has a predisposition to be permanently shut down from AAs. He sticks to the guidelines of waiting until a proper age and does a simple cycle of Test only 300mg for 12 weeks and has a very proper and strong PCT protocol he follows. He still ends up on TRT or decides against using AAs ever again but never fully recovers regardless. Then we have subject B, he has a very resilient endocrine system because he decides to use AAs at 22 years old and runs a couple different compounds every cycle. He follows mostly proper PCT protocols but never needs TRT because his levels time after time bounce back to a level that allows him to sustain his gains and quality of life. You can't sit here and say that 25 years old is the end all be all of requirements pertaining to age. Although it may affect you're ability to recover, I doubt it's the most important thing. I do like this age recommendation because usually around that age people are more mentally developed and won't be as reckless with their usage. It also allows there to be more time for one to have established a proper diet/training program and increases the odds that someone knows their body and will once again prevent against the chance of someone abusing AAs due to their lack of gains on one compound only if they don't know how to train/eat. At one point or another someone who uses AAs will end up on TRT if they so choose that path. There is no in between when it comes to AAS you are either in it for the long haul or you're not. .

I agree completely RR. I posted something before I noticed your response it basically agrees with your statement and touches on other points. Another thing I must note. If you are under 25 and want to use AAs because you've "tapped out" your genetic potential I think stats and picitures are 100% necessary before you expect any advice regarding a cycle. I'm 22 190lbs about 10% BF. I am not considering AAs until I hit 200 and 10% because at that point it would be an extremely long time to get to a point past that. I would come posting asking for advice wth picture proof and proof I understand training and diet, as should ANYONE considering AAs no matter that age or experience. *end rant*

Top Bottom