napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Tren Cycle

It goes beyond the physical condition of a 25 y/o vs say a 19 y/o. With everyone obviously being unique in their own genetics, growth and development, who is to say that at age 24, Subject A isn't profoundly more developed and "ready" for AAS that Subject B is at 26? It's not a rigid guideline, obviously you don't have some magical transformation overnight and wake up on your 25th birthday ready for steroids when you weren't the day before.

The age thing advised here is more than just years old, while development does play the major factor. How many 19-20 year olds do you remember showing up at highschool parties acting like drunken idiots? They were "the man!" because they were a couple years older, a little bigger, and could down beers with no responsibility the next day. You wanna see those guys on Test/Mast/Tren? It would be a disaster.

Yeah, there are responsible, mature guys at 22, 23 etc, but they are the exception, not the rule, and their endocrine system is still likely blasting out prime levels, so there is no need for AAS to make quality gains.

The age thing was decided upon as a general consensus due to both the physical and mental preparedness. It's not necessarily in your textbook from Bio-Chem 1 class.

Try buying alcohol with your ID 6 months before you turn 21. The rule is in place for much of the same reasons...

I agree completely. On my first post I touched on that point exactly. Mental development is crucial. The alcohol reference is perfect because there's a study that proves drinking before age 18 leads to a 60% increase of being an alcoholic than if you wait until 21. There's probably a similar effect with AAs and abuse of them before a certain point of development. I just wanted to make it clear that 25 is not set in stone and that there are people out there that could use AAs before that point if they fit the criteria. But it's very rare that they do.

you know what, ive fucking had enough of all of this... i am SO tired of spending so much of my time helping and protecting people that don't want to listen... i have guys that have never done steroids, that are in their teens or early 20's telling ME how the fuck it goes.. .i get THOUSANDS of emails a day... not hundreds, thousands... do you think i dont see what happens day in and day out with people that make these mistakes? do you think im so fucking bitch that wants to rain on everyone's parade or did it ever occur that im trying to do everyone a huge favor by saving them from issues down the road. fuck it, just do whatever you want! period, but DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT come back to me for help when things go wrong because i wont hear it

I hope you don't think I'm going against you brother. I just simply had to play devils advocate. I agree completely that a lot of people on here are far to young and ever more so extremely inexperienced to be using AAs. Just had to put it out there that if you're 23 or so wanting to use AAs you better be genetic limit and proper versed in training/nutrition.

I hope you don't think I'm going against you brother. I just simply had to play devils advocate. I agree completely that a lot of people on here are far to young and ever more so extremely inexperienced to be using AAs. Just had to put it out there that if you're 23 or so wanting to use AAs you better be genetic limit and proper versed in training/nutrition.

I dont think that at all bro and that DEFINITELY was not intended towards you at all

Okay good ! I appreciate every thing you do for the community, regardless of my opinions on certain things. You are abundant with real world experience and for that I believe people need to listen to you when you tell them they aren't ready for things.

Okay good ! I appreciate every thing you do for the community, regardless of my opinions on certain things. You are abundant with real world experience and for that I believe people need to listen to you when you tell them they aren't ready for things.
i really appreciate that brother... noone on the planet earth is going to agree with everyone on everything they say and im completely cool with that... i LOVE to hear thoughtful and insightful opinions, always... im never one to feel above learning and listening.. my frustration comes with people that do not listen and try to tell me on certain things that i know thoroughly so im just going to let people that want to feel as they know go ahead and go through with it and see how they wind up...

Top Bottom