napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st time NEXUS 7 SARMS stack

Baldheadjojo813

Hello guys, I’m new to SARMS&stacks wondering if there’s a more beginner way to go than 7. Or if this is okay for a beginner? Body builder in Muscle Era told me I’d be fine but id like more insight before I begin.

MK2866 25 mg
GW50516 15 mg
MK677 15 mg
S23 12 mg
LGD4033 12 mg
RAD140 12 mg
AC-262-356 05 mg
YK11 2.5 mg

This is the contents of the bottle. I’m 25 5’6 FEMALE & I fluctuate from about 155-160 lbs. 23% BF. I workout 2-3 times a day. I’m in the military so I have to workout at least once a day. ALSO wondering if any of these will have me growing a mustache. Any tips are appreciated.
My goals are to improve strength, stamina & drop BF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    889.8 KB · Views: 5
I would STRONGLY advise you to not use this product... first of all, this is so unrealistic to say that this bottle contains all of these in one... thats just so far beyond unrealistic that I could not tell you where to begin... second, this is a million miles from being any sort of reputable company and third, lets just fantasize that all of these were in there (which is just far beyond laughable, but for the sake of argument, lets act as though it can be) then you would never run all of these at once and whoever told you that as a female, you could run s23, they should NEVER be able to advise anything again... if you run s23, be prepared to have so many nasty sides as a woman... plan on also having male characteristics from use as well.. i cant imagine any of that sounds good... this is such a disgrace to ever market such a product and even worse to tell a female this would be ok as well as telling any beginner, even a male, that this is ok...

I would heed Dylan's advice here. This is very dangerous for a variety of reasons that he covered but I can tell you as well that these "stacked" Sarms have never been advisable or real and S23 for a female is very dangerous. YK11 is also arguable but I would strongly suggest against using this product. The best and most trusted SARMS out there are at both Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale

I appreciate the speedy responses! So glad I didn’t say ef it & take the Nexus. As a beginner what would you recommend @Fella Finn @DylanGemelli ? I’ve done some research on them but still not confident in choosing for myself. Also not trusting what others are saying unless they are running it as well. I’ll for sure buy from those sites I appreciate it.

The sarms triple stack is a good beginner cycle where you get three different compounds but they are lighter in terms of side effects and a stack thats been ran for so many years now to show its efficacy... this would be the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

i'm glad to see a female on the forums in an insecure male dominated world of bodybuilding first off

2nd off expect 99% of sarms out there to be fake and as a female using fake sarms can be disastrous. make sure you are using our legit sources for sarms only. follow dylan's lead

Not a fan. Zero need for them to make a mega mix. The doses are wrong for you etc etc

Bodyfat is a little high too

Follow Dylan's example and go to Umbrella Labs to source it

The sarms triple stack is a good beginner cycle where you get three different compounds but they are lighter in terms of side effects and a stack thats been ran for so many years now to show its efficacy... this would be the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
Much thanks! & just to be clear if I go with this triple stack, I can take all 3 at once? As in I wake up take all 3 & proceed to take ANDARINE 4-6 hours later.

i'm glad to see a female on the forums in an insecure male dominated world of bodybuilding first off

2nd off expect 99% of sarms out there to be fake and as a female using fake sarms can be disastrous. make sure you are using our legit sources for sarms only. follow dylan's lead
Thank you for the advice

Dylan has you covered on the layout. Pay extra attention to the MK2866 dosing pattern where you start a bit lower and then raise the dose after a few weeks but aside from that, it is very easy to follow

I wouldn’t use that, lot of people complain from using fake sarms. I’d only trust sarms.forsale or umbrella labs. But if you’re going to, keep us updated.

Top Bottom