napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week transformation

muskate

Just posted this on my Instagram...

12 weeks in-between photos

fgB8yEM.png

Waooooo. Holly shit. Nice bro. In 12 wees.? I can't wait to run my cycle. Good job bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hell of a job man. Impressive. No doubt the diet and training was there. It shows. Curious on what compounds and dosages you used

Hell of a job man. Impressive. No doubt the diet and training was there. It shows. Curious on what compounds and dosages you used
Man that's some dialed-in protein intake boy put on some muscle

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I started his cycle at 10 weeks out...
200mg/week test
200mg/week mast
200mg/week tren
10mg aromasin EOD
0.25mg cabergoline EOD
20mg cardarine ED

At 4 weeks out I added in 25mg winstrol/day

At 2 weeks out we dropped the test from his cycle.

That's it. His conditioning was perfect so no diuretics or anything like that. Just a mild carb load 2 days before the show

200mg/week test
200mg/week mast
200mg/week tren
10mg aromasin EOD
0.25mg cabergoline EOD
20mg cardarine ED

That's it. His conditioning was perfect so no diuretics or anything like that. Just a mild carb load 2 days before the show
Nice. I like the conservative doses. Goes to show you don't need high doses for big results.

I don't know your clients previous use, training experience, etc....but he certainly hyper responded here. He got shredded and grew into the show. I'd almost bet thete was some muscle memory or some other factor here. Regardless it's an incredible job nonetheless

Nice. I like the conservative doses. Goes to show you don't need high doses for big results.

I don't know your clients previous use, training experience, etc....but he certainly hyper responded here. He got shredded and grew into the show. I'd almost bet thete was some muscle memory or some other factor here. Regardless it's an incredible job nonetheless

I don't want to delve into too much information because I tagged his personal instagram in the photo but he was no stranger to steroids before working with me.

The dosages I had him using were nothing he hadn't ran before.

200mg/week test
200mg/week mast
200mg/week tren
10mg aromasin EOD
0.25mg cabergoline EOD
20mg cardarine ED

I am going to be doing the exact same cycle in the summer but everything will be double the dose your client ran. Very impressive results, he truly looks night and day difference from his previous pic!!

I don't want to delve into too much information because I tagged his personal instagram in the photo but he was no stranger to steroids before working with me.

The dosages I had him using were nothing he hadn't ran before.
Man im at a loss for words.....he put on so much lean muscle and definition in 12 weeks lol.....honestly not to be a dick but pic before ...i would have thought he just started lifting.....trim but little muscle...ive seen guys work years for those kinda results... Kudos my man....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This is a perfect example how you can grow into a show if you already have low bf.

Just out of curiosity how did he place and in what class?

Top Bottom