napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 month in MK-677 and Acne problem and Update on my S4-Mk-677 stack

axgzl01

Hello y'all. I am currently 1 month in for MK-677 and 2 weeks in for S4. Mk-667 started to shine little bit. It feels awesome. Hunger issue is a bit dealbreaker but I try not to go over than I should. I've been dosing S4 at 50mg ed. Until now, no sides occured other than a little adjusting of lights for a few seconds. So after this point I will start dosing up 10mg ed for 2 weeks to see how it feels. I hope I can hit +70 mg ed with no to minimal sides.

As far as Mk-677, I am having acnes on my body. Which is caused by water retention. I try to eat less sodium and more potassium but it seems that I still need to work on this. What y'all think about using some water-out pills for 2 days a week to get rid of excees water? Also, what is the best water out pill from your experience(s)?

Thanks.

Hello y'all. I am currently 1 month in for MK-677 and 2 weeks in for S4. Mk-667 started to shine little bit. It feels awesome. Hunger issue is a bit dealbreaker but I try not to go over than I should. I've been dosing S4 at 50mg ed. Until now, no sides occured other than a little adjusting of lights for a few seconds. So after this point I will start dosing up 10mg ed for 2 weeks to see how it feels. I hope I can hit +70 mg ed with no to minimal sides.

As far as Mk-677, I am having acnes on my body. Which is caused by water retention. I try to eat less sodium and more potassium but it seems that I still need to work on this. What y'all think about using some water-out pills for 2 days a week to get rid of excees water? Also, what is the best water out pill from your experience(s)?

Thanks.

general diuretics and water pills are not good for you at all... i would go with dandelion root, which is a natural diuretic, and i would start to use the sauna 4-5 times per week, 15-20 minutes per session... try to go this route first before using any sort of water pill... not to mention, the water begins ti dissipate shortly... your only two weeks in... generally when you get to around week 4, you will see it start to come off...

general diuretics and water pills are not good for you at all... i would go with dandelion root, which is a natural diuretic, and i would start to use the sauna 4-5 times per week, 15-20 minutes per session... try to go this route first before using any sort of water pill... not to mention, the water begins ti dissipate shortly... your only two weeks in... generally when you get to around week 4, you will see it start to come off...

It's been 4 weeks for Mk-677 actually. But I'll wait another week to see how it goes. Btw, I am taking potassium pills daily to help little bit...

Definitely increase your potassium by eating potassium rich foods. The pills only have a fraction of what you can get from just adding in the right foods. If you get your electrolyte balance right, water retention is to a minimum

Top Bottom