domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yk-11

Yk-11

I read a post somewhere on these forums that YK-11 increases hair growth? Is that including on the head?

yeah dude, i already posted a thread on this with pictures of my rapid hair growth

YK11 and Hair Growth
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54974

Found it.

Had to scroll a bit.

How does it compare to say topical finasteride?

What dose were you taking?

How long did it take to start noticing head hair growth?

i wouldnt know because i wouldnt touch finasteride if you paid me... im on 30 mg per day and my fucking hair is growing at a rapid rate... i know how my hair grows especially when i try to grow it out and its rapid fire for me right now... i noticed it within a few weeks how quickly its growing... i keep my hair pretty damn short and i have not had it cut in about 6 weeks or so and there's no way my hair should be close to as long as it is right now

YK11 is excellent for hair growth. Now I would not say its like finasteride or dutasteride however it can really enhance hair growth

Why on the finasteride? Oral use at least does sound unpleasant.

I haven?t used YK-11 before. I wanted to wait till there was more research into it and because prior opinion on this site was against using it.

My spouse is very interested in me getting hair loss reduced and reversed if possible. Minoxidil has been ineffective and recently found out why.

Quote Originally Posted by SARMS4Sale View Post
    YK11 is excellent for hair growth. Now I would not say its like finasteride or dutasteride however it can really enhance hair growth
    Finasteride is more a loss reduction action. Hgh, minoxidil, and YK-11 are growth enhancers. Obviously both types combined together would provide the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Why on the finasteride? Oral use at least does sound unpleasant.

I haven?t used YK-11 before. I wanted to wait till there was more research into it and because prior opinion on this site was against using it.

My spouse is very interested in me getting hair loss reduced and reversed if possible. Minoxidil has been ineffective and recently found out why.
    Finasteride blocks/inhibits your body from producing DHT. Read all the side effects and search Post Finasteride Syndriome. You wont want to take it, the guys experiencing this would gladly take a razor to their head than have ever messed with finasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Finasteride blocks/inhibits your body from producing DHT. Read all the side effects and search Post Finasteride Syndriome. You wont want to take it, the guys experiencing this would gladly take a razor to their head than have ever messed with finasteride.
    Have guys experienced the same effects with topical vs oral?

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Oh wow. That?s like death to manhood.