napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

would it still drop my test??

blaze91

So if you take a mild dose of sarms or AAS... would your body still shut down your natural test levels... just say you had a test level of 350.. and you took sarms at half the dose... would your body automatically start shutting down your test completely?? or would it know that its not that big of a dose and kindof figure out that its just a little add in hormones and say " now I'm at 750.. and I still need to produce natural test, so I'm still going to produce 350?? I'm just curious.. Or does your body sense that theres a outside source of hormones coming in and sends a signal to completely stop test production??

Or is this an impossible question considering everyone is different and it depends on the individual and the compounds used??

Me personally, have used sarms and started my second cycle.( put on a nice 10lbs on my first cycle and haven't lost it). haven't tried AAS.... I had my left kidney removed so blasting at high doses at my age (55) wouldn't be the best idea. Also Ive been lifting since 14 and stand at 6 ft... 244lbs... ....

Sarms should not completely shut you down, your not adding any test to your body, they may suppress production some depending on the type. Test will shut you down.

Sarms should not completely shut you down, your not adding any test to your body, they may suppress production some depending on the type. Test will shut you down.

ah.... ok.... I did rebound nicely on my first cycle with clomid/gw from sarmx.... I don't want to risk a major shutdown b/c I'm not sure if it would come back at my age and I really don't want to do TRT ..... but i do go light on my sarm doses and still get some nice small gains... say your on a 12 week cycle... would it hurt to take clomid every forth week.. 25mg? I'm doing MK 2866/LGD/GW on my 5th week of a 12 week cycle.I might add S4.. not sure yet.. just don't want to shrink my balls to much... ..

I don't think sarms will shrink your nuts, not anything you would notice at least as they'll still be producing. Test on the other hand will shrink them, I've only been on trt for 7 weeks and can notice a decrease in size already. I don't know if it would be necessary to take clomid while running sarms but someone else could probably give a better answer for that.

Sarms do not ever shut you down. They will suppress your test levels to some degree and your levels will be lower, but will defnitely not shut off production like steroids do. That's why recovery from sarms is so much easier than with steroids. Just an example here.....everyone is different, but Let's say your levels are normally 600......on sarms they might go to say....300-400 so you are suppressed but far from shutdown, them in October you just need to recover back a couple hundred points. Easy. Where on steroids you would be at 0.

I does no harm to take clomid during a SARMS cycle, as the suppression will not be as bad. I have to take clomid during any cycle (excepting SR, and gw)

So if you take a mild dose of sarms or AAS... would your body still shut down your natural test levels... just say you had a test level of 350.. and you took sarms at half the dose... would your body automatically start shutting down your test completely?? or would it know that its not that big of a dose and kindof figure out that its just a little add in hormones and say " now I'm at 750.. and I still need to produce natural test, so I'm still going to produce 350?? I'm just curious.. Or does your body sense that theres a outside source of hormones coming in and sends a signal to completely stop test production??

Or is this an impossible question considering everyone is different and it depends on the individual and the compounds used??

Me personally, have used sarms and started my second cycle.( put on a nice 10lbs on my first cycle and haven't lost it). haven't tried AAS.... I had my left kidney removed so blasting at high doses at my age (55) wouldn't be the best idea. Also Ive been lifting since 14 and stand at 6 ft... 244lbs... ....
three sarms have NO suppression whatsoever and the others have minimal suppression at best... if you follow my protocols, you will have no issue whatsoever...

Top Bottom