napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what should be 1st cycle

gymtrainer33

hi bro hope u r fine .. plz need ur suggestion what should be 1st cycle for me ... i never ever used ... but I have good physics but I wan to make more good and huge but not bulk only wanna gain muscles ...
weight 80 kg
height 5 feet 11 inches
body fat 14% to 16% ... I want to gain 10 kg muscle... plz answer

You stats don't say that you have "good physics"

Do some research and propose a cycle, your post is extremely lazy and no one is here to spoon feed you.

Some red flags I just so happen to notice.
His name is gymtrainer and he is asking for cycle advise and he claims to "only wanna gain muscles".

I dont think you are ready just yet. And everything EZ already said.

first of all, you need to gain some more size naturally... you could easily add 10-15 more lbs without steroids... how old are you?

I can't gain even I have increased my intake also ... with proper foodsupplents ...
I am going to be 30 this June...

Some red flags I just so happen to notice.
His name is gymtrainer and he is asking for cycle advise and he claims to "only wanna gain muscles".

I dont think you are ready just yet. And everything EZ already said.

Dear em ready to do this cuz it's been 8 years I am doing natural bodybuilding

first of all, you need to gain some more size naturally... you could easily add 10-15 more lbs without steroids... how old are you?

Thanks you so much u answering u r so kind..
Test , Eq , primo
Isn't good for me ... ??
I want to start and I need to know about quantity and pct...
Plz need ur help ..

You stats don't say that you have "good physics"

Do some research and propose a cycle, your post is extremely lazy and no one is here to spoon feed you.

Ya as natural bodybuilding my physics is enough good I think ... dear I researched that's y em here I have got good place to know I think that whts good for me ...
Confusion is every where different people and different types of advises so need to know good for myself and I wan safe side ...
Mostly people say use only test see how ur body reacts but I think this is not enough for me to get good muscle ...

Dear em ready to do this cuz it's been 8 years I am doing natural bodybuilding
Even if you were 250lbs and 8% bodyfat natural thats been training for 25 years you simply haven't done the research so you simply are not ready. You are here asking us what you should take for a first cycle IMO if you have done the proper google searches that shouldn't even be a question you should have to ask.

Do you put this much forethought into everything you do or just bodybuilding and forum posting? Your goals are to be "good and huge and but not bulk" cause you "only wanna gain muscles". Well that's not gonna happen after your first cycle bro...not exactly

Even if we told you exactly what to take for each cycle it would still be stupid AF because you would be literally just taking drugs following our directions meanwhile you will wouldn't have a clue in the world what these drugs are doing to you on the inside.

Even if your cycles are conservative and "safe" do you not see a problem with blindly taking drugs simply by the advice of others???? We could be total idiots leading you on a path of destruction (we are not, quite the opposite) but you would have no idea because you arent educated yourself.

See what I mean?

This is among other possible reasons you may not be ready others have already mentioned.

Last edited:
Hii ..
264 lb max bench press
330 lb squat
100 lb triceps overhead dumble

Isn't enough? :(

Your figures suggest you have made good progress, but definitely haven't reached you natural limits. Someone who has maxed their potential could probably bench press very close to twice bodyweight imo.

Try one of Dylan's sarms stacks.

Thanks you so much u answering u r so kind..
Test , Eq , primo
Isn't good for me ... ??
I want to start and I need to know about quantity and pct...
Plz need ur help ..

no... you dont run multiple compounds in a first cycle
Also...I'd like to see your bf in the 12-14% tange instead of the 14-16% range

What should be than ? Plz
First cycle should be testosterone only. You should stick around here in the steriods and sarms information section and read the different posts that are made here regarding first cycles, pct, aromatase inhibitors, SERMs and SARMs.

Ill give you a hint to number 1.
The answer is testosterone only for a first cycle.

Now that I just gave you that one for free, you need to find out what is a PCT, what is an aromatase inhibitor, a SERM and a SARM. You will need to find out what they are, what dosage you will require, and how long you should take them. After you do all this if you still feel like you are ready to take steroids then start a new thread and proposed your planned cycle and it would be critiqued as seen fit.

Ya as natural bodybuilding my physics is enough good I think ... dear I researched that's y em here I have got good place to know I think that whts good for me ...
Confusion is every where different people and different types of advises so need to know good for myself and I wan safe side ...
Mostly people say use only test see how ur body reacts but I think this is not enough for me to get good muscle ...

"my physics is enough good I think"

"Mostly people say use only test see how ur body reacts but I think this is not enough for me to get good muscle"

What you think is wrong. You came here for answers ad you got 'em.

You're really pissing people off with your responses.

"Mostly people say use only test see how ur body reacts but I think this is not enough for me to get good muscle"

So...most people must be wrong....and you know something they don't
Between "most people" and youself....who do you think doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground re: steroids

LOL.....and you.think that.... based on????
Your many years of expirience using testosteone??
The hundreds of other guys you know that used test only on their first cycle???
Bro...you have NOT one bit of expirience to base any opinion on re: first cycles

Last edited:
Top Bottom