napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Question

Portelles75

I have a friend that is 38 yrs. Old and been on TRT for 6 or 7 years. It looks like his liver is really messed up. He can't be on TRT no more. He never took liver support. He said he didn't know. He is depressed and feel like shit cause he can't get TRT no more and his body don't produce enough testosterone. My question why this Dr. Don't tell them about liver and kidney support ?. And can he get better if he start taking Tudca and liver support ?.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What's his history? Heavy drinking, lot of orals? Etc. Trt shouldn't screw up his liver

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

No never any other ster oids other then TRT.. as far as I know. Drinking yes. He became a drinker when his wife left him for the erection problem he had. But I do t think a heavy drinker.

TRT isn't going to raise his liver values like that. There are other factors at play that have nothing to do with trt. Medications, drinking, etc...

I see. Then there must be something he is not telling me. I was just worried about him. Cause he really looks like shit. Thx. For all replies. .

I really don't understand why you pull assumptions out of thin air...
TRT is about the last thing one would consider as a cause for liver problems

HEPATITIS C...did you even consider it??

How do you even know he has liver issues?

This a problem for a qualified Dr.
Why on earth would you make uneducated assumptions and look to the internet for treatment advise

Last edited:
He told me about his liver problem. Just last week. He said it may had been caused by TRT. I'm not pulling any assumptions here bro. And #2 I was just asking a simple question trying to help him. And all I'm asking is with the info he gave me. As far as I know he don't use any other drugs.

So if he told you he drank milk the last the last few years...would you assume that could be the cause of his liver issues? ???

You want to help him...advise him to seek suitable medical care

He needs to consult his physician, because if he thinks quitting trt is the answer to his liver problems he will probably just end up feeling like shit from low test while continuing to have liver problems that could escalate further and cause more serious issues...like conplete liver failure

So if he told you he drank milk the last the last few years...would you assume that could be the cause of his liver issues? ???

You want to help him...advise him to seek suitable medical care
LOL right... i was sitting here with my mouth open reading that... just because he "said" that means jack shit... he's clearly hiding something... test IS NOT going to cause him liver issues and if he started drinking when his wife left him im guessing it was far worse than he made it out to be... you really think someone with a problem like that will just come out and openly admit it?? come on!

I think you right. I'm sure he is not telling me something. CAUSE The last thing I know is that he went to a private clinic asking for help. But we have medical insurance at work and he is been seen by Kaiser Permanente. I'm not sure what he is doing going to a private clinic and paying out his packet.

But yea I always had that problem. I trust people to much and believe in what they tell me.

I guess I was just trying to find an answer for him.

Top Bottom