napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and Fertility

chaarless

Hi Dylan,
Big fan of your YouTube channel. I really enjoy the educational information you are making available to the online community. Thank you! With that said, I'd like to get your take on TRT treatment and what advice you could offer for someone in a tight spot.

So I am a 40-year-old male, 5' 7'' and 181 lbs. I try to exercise as much as I can when I can, and eat right. (Doesn't always work out) So recently back in September, I got my levels tested for testosterone because I felt a lack of energy, low libido, depression and no drive. And sure enough, my testosterone came back at 106 ng/dl.

So, I am reluctant to start any treatment as my wife and I have not had kids yet. And I don't want to kill off my fertility as I know my wife's clock is ticking. What kind of advice can you offer someone who is in a position like this?

Additionally here is more infomration, back in 2014, I got tested for testosterone, and it came back at 260 ng/dl. So back then, I had an MRI to see if something was wrong with pituitary gland (all clear). And no treatment or anything was done, I have just been living life with low T for years now.

So fast forward, I am confused and uncertain what to do as I am already pretty damaged hormonally and don't want to do any further damage to my body. But, what would you suggest could work in a situation like this? Maybe TRT with a combination of HCG or Clomid and maintain fertility? BTW, I'm going to get sperm analysis done and then speak with a Urologist mid-November about options

Thank you in advance for your time, keep up the great videos.

Last edited:
trust me when i tell you from experience RIGHT NOW, trt will make it very very difficult to have a child.. you can do two things... take clomid along with my new POST CT product which is the strongest test booster on the market today... you can run them in conjunction... here is a link to my post ct product... you can run it 12 weeks at a time and take 4 weeks off and start again... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Hey Dylan,
Thank you for your response and taking the time to set me up on the forum so we can communicate, I appreciate it. So, I had the feeling TRT would not be the solution to my problem right now. Thank you for feedback and suggestion on how to proceed. Additionally, what would you say could be the overall result of Clomid and Post CT ran? Meaning could I see a 10%-20% increase in my testosterone come back and jump-start the ole me back into gear? Just wondering, as I know nothing is for sure, but it is always comforting to have some hope of expectations.

Thank you,
Charles

Last edited:
Hey Dylan,
Thank you for your response and taking the time to set me up on the forum so we can communicate, I appreciate it. So, I had the feeling TRT would not be the solution to my problem right now. Thank you for feedback and suggestion on how to proceed. Additionally, what would say could be the overall result of Clomid and Post CT ran? Meaning could I see a 10%-20% increase in my testosterone come back and jump-start the ole me back into gear? Just wondering, as I know nothing is for sure, but it is always comforting to have some hope of expectations.

Thank you,
Charles
Everyone can have different levels of response so it's difficult to tell you exactly what to expect, but Clomid and post CT are honestly your best option to bring your natural test levels up before having to resort to trt. You are very low, so I can only see this helping you a great deal in bringing up those levels. If you are in fact planning to have kids, I would avoid trt at all costs until you do have the children you want. That's a much bigger life priority than getting normalized on test levels which you can always do later on

That is a good point RickRock; however, it is sometimes difficult to think of the end game of children when your mood has been compromised. But you and Dylan are both correct I believe. Thank you for your response and feedback regarding this problem. So in regards to being placed on Clomid as a treatment for my low testosterone, are Urologist willing to prescribe Clomid? Or will I have to resort to finding an outlet online where I can purchase this without a prescription?

Tell your urologist what you've told us. Fertility preservation is a common concern that a good doctor will address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan,
Thank you for your response and taking the time to set me up on the forum so we can communicate, I appreciate it. So, I had the feeling TRT would not be the solution to my problem right now. Thank you for feedback and suggestion on how to proceed. Additionally, what would say could be the overall result of Clomid and Post CT ran? Meaning could I see a 10%-20% increase in my testosterone come back and jump-start the ole me back into gear? Just wondering, as I know nothing is for sure, but it is always comforting to have some hope of expectations.

Thank you,
Charles
its impossible to say how much... i would imagine a very strong increase but its person to person dependent... all studies would point to a significant change using both, yes...

That is a good point RickRock; however, it is sometimes difficult to think of the end game of children when your mood has been compromised. But you and Dylan are both correct I believe. Thank you for your response and feedback regarding this problem. So in regards to being placed on Clomid as a treatment for my low testosterone, are Urologist willing to prescribe Clomid? Or will I have to resort to finding an outlet online where I can purchase this without a prescription?
they may or may not... that depends on the relationship you have with your doctor but getting clomid is not difficult at all bro so you have no worry there

Thank you for the feedback, Dylan, and forum contributors. I greatly appreciate all of your remarks and input on this specific scenario. And now that I have some light shed on the situation, I am going to take what I have learned and apply that to a suitable treatment that won't damage my fertility. Thanks a bunch gentlemen, have a good one.

Last edited:
your welcome brother... you have your shit together... im not even worried about you like i am with most... just let me know if you ever have any further questions...

Top Bottom