napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT in between cycles

robertjosifoski

Hi Dylan, just wanted your advice on doing TRT in between cycles. I want your advice if it is safe to do a 12 week cycle twice a year of Test E at 500mg per week, Deca at 200mg per week and HGH at 4iu per day and then go on to TRT using Test E at 200mg per week for 14 weeks in between cycles. I will also add some sarms into my TRT. The reason for not getting off completely is due to some damage I caused my natural test levels afew years ago when I came off a 30 week cycle of Test E at a very high dosage and the two back to back PCT's i did didn't restore my natural test levels back to normal. The doctor then told me because of my age my natural test levels won't recover like they had previously done when I was younger. He then placed me on TRT.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

if you are in the right condition then its fine but that depends on your condition.. age/height/weight/body fat?

if you are in the right condition then its fine but that depends on your condition.. age/height/weight/body fat?
Hi Dylan, I am 36, my height is 170cm, my weight is 112 kgs and my body fat is between 10 to 15%. My overall health is good but I do have sleepapnia and use a cpap machine to sleep. I also have a slight fatty liver which I am detoxing now. Also thank you for your time and advice, I am a big fan of your YouTube videos and look forward to hearing your advice and guidance.

What is your cycling history bud? Also how long have you been on doctor prescribed TRT?

I have been on and off the gear for the last 17 years of my life, but for the last year and a half I have been on TRT as my natural test levels didn't seem to recover like they used to before even after two back to back PCT's. I find TRT doesn't make me grow like cycles do and would like to do some cycles in between by TRT.

Last edited:
What is your cycling history bud? Also how long have you been on doctor prescribed TRT?
I have been on and off the gear for the last 17 years of my life, but for the last year and a half I have been on TRT as my natural test levels didn't seem to recover like they used to before even after two back to back PCT's. I find TRT doesn't make me grow like cycles do and would like to do some cycles in between by TRT.

You probably can do what you proposed safely but the likelihood of EVERYTHING staying exactly the same as it is today is unlikely. You may need to change your cycle protocol as well as OCT and PCT in the years going fwd as needed depending on what changes happen....

Hi Dylan, just wanted your advice on doing TRT in between cycles. I want your advice if it is safe to do a 12 week cycle twice a year of Test E at 500mg per week, Deca at 200mg per week and HGH at 4iu per day and then go on to TRT using Test E at 200mg per week for 14 weeks in between cycles. I will also add some sarms into my TRT. The reason for not getting off completely is due to some damage I caused my natural test levels afew years ago when I came off a 30 week cycle of Test E at a very high dosage and the two back to back PCT's i did didn't restore my natural test levels back to normal. The doctor then told me because of my age my natural test levels won't recover like they had previously done when I was younger. He then placed me on TRT.

Deca at 200 a week is a therapeutic dose if this is what you are looking for by all means go for it. I personally do not like deca I’m NPP all the way but if you want to blast 2x a year and then cruise with test, are being monitored by a doctor? or are you self prescribing? Let me get back to the blast I have all the alphabet diseases ADD ADHD XYZ ETC. if you want to blast I would up the deca to max 400 aweek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont see any issue with it since you are in the right condition... just make sure you have the proper ancillaries on hand... you might not even need caber or prami with only 200 mg of deca... its never bad to have it on hand but more than likely, you would not need it at that dose...

You probably can do what you proposed safely but the likelihood of EVERYTHING staying exactly the same as it is today is unlikely. You may need to change your cycle protocol as well as OCT and PCT in the years going fwd as needed depending on what changes happen....
Thanks I will give it a go and see how it turns out.

Deca at 200 a week is a therapeutic dose if this is what you are looking for by all means go for it. I personally do not like deca I’m NPP all the way but if you want to blast 2x a year and then cruise with test, are being monitored by a doctor? or are you self prescribing? Let me get back to the blast I have all the alphabet diseases ADD ADHD XYZ ETC. if you want to blast I would up the deca to max 400 aweek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am being proscribed the TRT from a doctor at 200mg per week however I will be self administrating the rest of the cycle. I think you are right 200mg of Deca a week is too low I might bump it up to 400mg per week. Because I want to stay on gear all year round I didn't want to go too hard on my cycles so I can give my body a chance to recover while doing TRT.

i dont see any issue with it since you are in the right condition... just make sure you have the proper ancillaries on hand... you might not even need caber or prami with only 200 mg of deca... its never bad to have it on hand but more than likely, you would not need it at that dose...
Thanks Dylan, I will give it a go and see how I go. Also can you suggest any good supplements that will help clear up a fatty liver. I am using a liver detox from the chemist but if you can recommend anything better I will try it out.

Top Bottom