napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren deca

Well sure it's possible. But running 2 19nor together might prove more problematic than what is worth... I've heard of people getti g great results but I've also heard of completed shutdown. Imo why?? It's not that serious brother you could run the tren on the back end to clean up the gains. I would obviously have aromasin and caber on hand for sides. Hope that helps. Also will not vet alot of help without your complete stats, and cycle history bro.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Please posts stats and cycle history. You're going to want to run these separate beforehand and know what to expect before attempting to add them together or you're just asking for trouble in my opinion.

Please posts stats and cycle history. You're going to want to run these separate beforehand and know what to expect before attempting to add them together or you're just asking for trouble in my opinion.

Dylan has a video on this. It is possible, but for example on both a lower dose. For example 200 Tren and 200 Deca with 400-450 test. And make sure you have Cabergoline and use it.

Subscribe to Dylan and to iSARMS Videos on YouTube and watch all the videos man. Watch and learn

Yes mixing them is done frequently but it poses a great chance for sides and is an extremely advanced thing too do and just the fact of asking this question means your not ready get 3 or 4 Deca cycles and the same tren cycles under your belt before country and combine them . then when You do I suggest using tren ace and NPP not Deca so if a problem occurs you can pull and bail rather quickly

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yes mixing them is done frequently but it poses a great chance for sides and is an extremely advanced thing too do and just the fact of asking this question means your not ready get 3 or 4 Deca cycles and the same tren cycles under your belt before country and combine them . then when You do I suggest using tren ace and NPP not Deca so if a problem occurs you can pull and bail rather quickly

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Solid advice...

Not really worth it IMO I mixed tren and NPP and shut down pretty hard even with all the right shit so I just pulled the NPP out and I was fine.

Running two nandrolones is not something I would recommend unless you are a pretty experienced and advanced user with running both many times without stacking them, and knowing how your body responds to them. Even with that, it's a whole new level combining them. I still wouldn't recommend it. For the record I still have never even done it myself

Top Bottom