napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Took a week off of Osta; help getting on.

YamahaC76

Hey guys, I took a week off of osta because I was getting mild symptoms of higher estrogen so I waited for my AI to arrive before I start back up. I know Aromasin is a suicide AI but I'm assuming it's dose dependent. I have zero experience with this or Nolva. I'd like to keep my estrogen where it was pre cycle so I'm assuming I need a small dose.

How will I be able to tell if I am taking too much AI?

I am having a minor ache in the jewels down under since stopping everything cold turkey for a week. (help with this?) I don't think this was great but didn't have a choice since I was getting high estrogen symptoms (sensitive left peck and nip, minor nodule underneath. has 90% subsided in a week, and doctor says it's nothing to be concerned about. Should I be kicking my test up before hoping back on osta?

My Prolactin and thyroid are normal, but the test and estrogen are pending. I have no original reference numbers to go on...My doctor ran a ton of panels in the last 2 years, I assumed they had previous panels of this done, but I was wrong so I'm really in the dark here. Please advise guys, thanks! (If you can instruct me on how to use privatemdlabs, I'd be very grateful.)

Last edited:
Where is that Ostarine from bro?

7.5mg EOD is a good place to start with Aromasin dose, but where that puts you entirely Depends on bloodwork

noone is going to be able to tell you the right dose to take without bloods bro... its too risky to be playing around with guess work.. it also would have been quite beneficial to have a baseline... make sure in the future you always do pre, mid and post cycle bloods

Top Bottom