napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Third Cycle Advice

Gator34

My first two cycles were both test cyp 350mg a week, and both those cycles were 12 weeks. Also used AI throughout the cycle and the proper PCT. Feel like I want to mix in another compound so after reading a lot on here and watching Dylan's videos this is what I came up with.

12 week cycle?
1-12 Test CYP 350mg
1-10 Tren Enan 400mg
3-12 Caber .25 e3d
1-18 Aromasin twice a week
15-18 PCT

I thought I read Caber was necessary with Tren, is that true?
I ordered a little short with the tren so that's why its two weeks short, unless I go less.
I think you guys might say I'm not advanced enough for tren but I wont get greedy Dylan :)

6'
200 lbs
athletic my whole life
lifting for about 12 years
body fat around 10,

your cycle looks fine imo, just the pct is way off and you may also wanna run Cardarine with tren to counter the cardiovascular side effects.i would have gone for a 8 week test p+tren ace 100 mg/eod as my first tren cycle tbh.And yes caber is necessary to avoid prolactin issues.

as for pct it should be like:

weeks 11-14 DGA post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

weeks 15-20:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg e2d
Gw 20 mg/day
Ostarine 25 mg/day(only 4 weeks)

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 tren e 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .25 mg e3d
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Jumping into Tren on your third cycle when all you've done is test on your two first is a little premature in my opinion. Tren is really for advanced users, and has the worst sides of any steroid. What exactly is your goals? If it's mass, then Tren is not what you want anyways. It kinda sucks for mass IMO. I'd recommend Deca here for many many reasons.

The extended PCT I did not realize, thank you for the heads up, corrections, and the concerns. As of right now I'd rather trim up more and not put on mass, I feel uncomfortable when I get up around 215-220. If I could stay around 200 that would be great. I guess my only other concern is cardio, I've heard conflicting reports. I'm still active with sports and run on the side, will tren effect this in any way. I'm sure everyone is different. Thanks for all your help and excited for this cycle and other to come.

tren will definitely hurt your cardio, thats a side effect that if you dont know about, you should not be using tren because thats common knowledge and that would say you have not done much research on it whatsoever, which is NOT a good thing... you need to use gw501516 to help counteract this along with helping with blood pressure and lipids...

Top Bottom