napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone cycle

jemerper

Good afternoon Dylan,

Thank you for all your post on Facebook I am finding them most helpful. However, I do have a question about using testosterone cypionate. Can it be used alone for building or do I have to have a steroid backing? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Once again thank you for your time.

Test alone can give incredible results....
Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

stats??? age/height/weight/body fat...

of course testosterone alone can build muscle.. that has a lot of factors though... how you eat and train, your current condition etc...

I am 50 years old, 210lbs, 5'10", athletic build, size 38 pants went up from 34 since October 2016. Diet is poor I eat what I can grab between shifts. I have been atletic training since Jr high school. My goal is to gain impressive size and to get rid of my gut. Thank you for any input. I am in good health otherwise.

I am 50 years old, 210lbs, 5'10", athletic build, size 38 pants went up from 34 since October 2016. Diet is poor I eat what I can grab between shifts. I have been atletic training since Jr high school. My goal is to gain impressive size and to get rid of my gut. Thank you for any input. I am in good health otherwise.
Well, to be perfectly honest you need to get into better condition first before running a cycle. Steroids are not safe or advised for people that have a gut or are not in the right shape. Steroids aren't fat burners and you need to have your diet locked in and be serious about this lifestyle before even considering them

diet is poor and you are not in good condition and need to get rid of your gut... EVERYTHING you said completely disqualifies steroid use at this time bro

Good afternoon Dylan,

Thank you for all your post on Facebook I am finding them most helpful. However, I do have a question about using testosterone cypionate. Can it be used alone for building or do I have to have a steroid backing? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Once again thank you for your time.

Sarms would be your best option at this point... when you get to the bf% down you could reconsider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info I will post phone my test cycle until I get my weight and diet under control.

Top Bottom