napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E 500mg/week

Jaycant

Hello, so after 6 and half years of training natty im starting my first test only cycle, i’ve planned everything through but something been concerning me, from the age of 12 ive had some rly small gyno on my left side chest, is this something to worry about? Does that mean im sensitive to gyno? Would appreciate some advice before starting my cycle

Hello, so after 6 and half years of training natty im starting my first test only cycle, i’ve planned everything through but something been concerning me, from the age of 12 ive had some rly small gyno on my left side chest, is this something to worry about? Does that mean im sensitive to gyno? Would appreciate some advice before starting my cycle

You should probably try to treat that first or you might have complications that will make it worse on cycle. What is your full stats?

Can you post a pic so we can see what you're talking about?

Im 174 cm, 184 kg around 13% bodyfat, ive already asked before how is it to be treated, but since it appeared on the age of 12 it cannot be removed only with surgery? How can i treat it? Without sirgery

Im 174 cm, 184 kg around 13% bodyfat, ive already asked before how is it to be treated, but since it appeared on the age of 12 it cannot be removed only with surgery? How can i treat it? Without sirgery

We can't tell you that really,unless you have something skewed in bloodwork. You need to consult your doctor to see if there's anything you can do

How old are you?

It's a tough call... Are you absolutely positive it's gyno?

It's a little hard to tell what's going on, but at 24 you really should wait a bit longer before cycling anyways. Still too young

Yes, i can feel a small piece of a bump under my nipple, its been steady since the age of 12, it did not get any bigger or anything

The reason for the cycle is to see how my body/genetic reacts to it, after a year or two i want to start my first competition here in netherlands

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

im not underage, im 24 yo...

If u have that gyno symptoms then I would say no to test especially that high your first cycle should round 300mg a week but u are also to young should wait at least another year I would try sarms first.

im not underage, im 24 yo...
you most certainly are for steroid use.. you do WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE with your body but I THINK i grasp by this amount of time doing this what is under age for steroid use to where its going to fuck you up long term. its your life, your body and your choice but i certainly dont want anything to do with that whatsoever

Looks like hes off to a good start nat....why not keep going few years ..get all the having kids outta way etc fully develop... sarms great start...why everyone in 20s in big hurry to jump on everything... all i did back then was get my dog food sized bag of mega mass 2000 bang it out every day....and study the encyclopedia.....maybe thats just me...lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I think what it is..is that they have too much conflicting information at their fingertips...but its the source of information thats not completely one sided and willing to give you information you may not want to hear ..thats the smart choice my friend!!!

I think what it is..is that they have too much conflicting information at their fingertips...but its the source of information thats not completely one sided and willing to give you information you may not want to hear ..thats the smart choice my friend!!!

absolutely right bro

Top Bottom