napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test C starting dosage

i2kHotHead21111

First Cycle- just going to run test, and obviously have ai on hand, wondering a good dosage to start at but at the same time get that bang
Age 24
Hieght 5'5
Wieght 169
Body fat 16% (estimate)
Lifting for 2 1/2 years
Goals - I'd like to be 185-190 lean but ik that will take hard work and time
I appreciate all feedback

888fd3b36f47faacfd3ab4ba84e92e97.jpg

Sent from my Z558VL using Tapatalk

IMO; 350 MG's a week.

However with your age, training history, and body fat percentage I'd give it a little time before you start using steroids.......IMO.

Decent bit of size on you there lad. What makes you want to cycle? At 24 youve almost certainly still got considerable gains to be made naturally

Have you tried sarms? LGD, S4 and Rad cycle might be the better option if you can afford it bro.

The reason I want to and y'all can laugh but it's a dream to compete one day and I just feel that now is a pretty decent time to start. I'm 5'5 so pretty small as it is so this is the only way I can be "big" lol

noone is going to laugh at you having a dream to compete... if they do, then there are immature and have no business here, unless you are just being a troll or absolutely ridiculous about it, which you are not but noone here is going to advise you to use steroids at your age... thats your call, its your body etc but thats not how we do it here... we look after everyone and just never want to be know as "that forum" that just doesnt care about others... there are some out there, that literally could give two fucks about anyone but thats just not how its done here... i would never allow it to be that way here

anytime brother... sarms would be a good option at your age and definitely could get you started with a lot of added benefit

You have a great foundation built, but you are still very young for steroids in my opinion. You've accomplished a lot on 2 years but I'd capitalize on some more hard training with the proper diet for another year or two

The reason I want to and y'all can laugh but it's a dream to compete one day and I just feel that now is a pretty decent time to start. I'm 5'5 so pretty small as it is so this is the only way I can be "big" lol

Competing one day is a great goal. But you will compete for a lot longer if you have patience and build up as much of a natural base as possible.

Hell, I didn't do my first show until I was 41.

Take at least another one or two years and build naturally. You've done a great job so far, why mess with a good thing?

Competing one day is a great goal. But you will compete for a lot longer if you have patience and build up as much of a natural base as possible.

Take at least another one or two years and build naturally. You've done a great job so far, why mess with a good thing?
Agreed 100%

very very sound advice.. unfortunately it doesnt resonate with too many young guys.. not to mention the fact that YOU DONT MAKE MONEY DOING THIS.. people think that if you get a card or go pro etc that there is some kind of pot of gold there and its just not true... there are such very very very few that make any sort of income that is worth talking about and so many people wreck their lives using steroids so young with this huge misconception... who gives one inkling of a fuck about bragging rights?? what does that prove and more importantly, what does it provide for you or your family??? i never understand it

Thank you for all the advice guys, I understand that at my age I should wait awhile still I get that completely, but I could care less about money I just love the bodybuilding life style

Thank you for all the advice guys, I understand that at my age I should wait awhile still I get that completely, but I could care less about money I just love the bodybuilding life style

So that equates to all the issues u are going to cause yourself later? I love money but it doesnt mean im going to hurt myself in the process of getting it... u have zero legitimate rationale and im beyond a million percent sure that u are going to regret a very very ignorant choice here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Like I said I appreciate everyones advise, it's a PERSONAL choice I'm making for MY body and MY life.

Like I said I appreciate everyones advise, it's a PERSONAL choice I'm making for MY body and MY life.

Yes thats fine. It is your choice but its FUCKING IGNORANT AS FUCK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom