napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test. Booster/DAA On SARMs

B_ratchet4

I’ve recently discovered I was doing it wrong possibly.... test booster/DAA meant to be ran on cycle/last 4/8 weeks?

I always waited until AFTER to run these. Running LGD/RAD/MK677/S4 for 12 weeks. Would it be best to start the above boosters at week 5 or 9?

bro you can start them ANYTIME you want... the last four weeks is imperative but you can use them the entire cycle if you want

As Dylan said, it's really last 4 weeks minimum. Anything above and beyond that is fine

I've read several in studies that the body grows accustomed to DAA after 12-14 days and it loses effectiveness. So cycle off for 7 days and then back on for 12-14. Maybe time it so that you're definitely on at the end of your Sarm cycle?

Anybody else read about the need to cycle DAA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've read several in studies that the body grows accustomed to DAA after 12-14 days and it loses effectiveness. So cycle off for 7 days and then back on for 12-14. Maybe time it so that you're definitely on at the end of your Sarm cycle?

Anybody else read about the need to cycle DAA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
that is not accurate whatsoever however you can start to see some bloating from it after 8 weeks and its not recommended to use it any longer than that...

that is not accurate whatsoever however you can start to see some bloating from it after 8 weeks and its not recommended to use it any longer than that...

Good info, bro. Too many BroPHDs on the web to ever get a straight answer on this, but you're the man with the knowledge. Thank you, sir!

Top Bottom