napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test 300

Fpoof2300

Planning on doing 2cc’s a week for 8 weeks. Was wondering if some could outline a pct set up for so I can buy everything at once.

Thanks guys

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

if thats a long ester, which it more than likely is, 8 weeks makes zero sense... you would go 10 minimum

Im 44 years old, about 255-260 with 10-11% body fat. Never cycled, goals are to get strong and try to tighten everything up. Talking about the ether, if I do 10 weeks, would I have enough for 2 cc's a week with only 2 vials or should I get one or two more?

thanks

well i can tell you this, you DO NOT need to be doing 600 mg a week , ESPECIALLY on a first cycle... the max you should do is 500

Ok, Im sorry if I dont understand that. What is the conversion of mg's to cc's? I was told that 2 cc's a week would be more than enough to see viable results.

brother, if you dont realize that test 300 means 300 per cc then you should not be using steroids right now... thats TOO MUCH shit on a first cycle... 1.5 cc's is PLENTY

Top Bottom