napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stupid Question

Odinco

This might be one of the dumbest questions you may read but bear with me.

So I understand the importance of running cycles on traditional AAS. But how about sarms? I ran LGD for 4 days (had to quit) and definitely showed gains whether it was placebo or not, with no negative side effects after stopping. No suppression nothing. What are the reasons it’s not good to run short cycles like once every other month to break plateaus.

Just a question from a noob. Later guys.

The time it takes to reach stable levels of anything is more than a couple days, and if there is any kind of shut down, even for a short time, you need to be planning some kind of pct. placebo definitely explains noticeable changes in just a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I understand the importance of running cycles on traditional AAS. But how about sarms? I ran LGD for 4 days (had to quit) and definitely showed gains whether it was placebo or not, with no negative side effects after stopping. No suppression nothing. What are the reasons it’s not good to run short cycles like once every other month to break plateaus.

You were not getting results in four days of lgd dude. It takes a good two weeks to see anything from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

100% placebo. Its anatomically impossible to make muscle tissue gains from virtually any anabolic compound in that time frame. Muscle building requires TIME. Breaking the muscle down, then rebuilding it through nutrition and recovery is a PROCESS

Top Bottom