esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Stopping cycle early GYNO Need advice

  1. #1

    Stopping cycle early GYNO Need advice

    Hey Dylan/Everyone,

    So currently 7wks into a test e only cycle at 500mg/wk mon/thurs injections. This is my 4th cycle and has been 3.5years since my last cycle. I have always been gyno prone but has been controlled by everyday AI on cycle. The last cycle I did 3.5years ago I ran test 500 and dbol 30mg and developed a raisin size lump that never went away but the puffiness and pain went. I wasn't going to cycle again as I feel I just am pretty unlucky with aromatize compounds but I had a big break and thought I'd try a basic test cycle again. I have been taking arimidex 0.5mg each day but that hasn't prevented my gyno from returning. The last week it has gone from a raisin to a blueberry and Letty painful. I am going to stop my cycle now as I do not want it to get worse. I just want to get onto on what I should do. My plan was to keep running the arimidex at 0.5mg per day and to add in nolva at 20-40mg per day and in 2 weeks time run a full Pct (Dylan's Pct) what are your thoughts is this a correct approach or should I start using letro in place of the arimidex as the gyno has flared up? Thanks.

  2. #2
    I'd be inclined to try letro now if you have any on hand, and if you cycle in the future, use aromasin instead. I'm not really estrogen prone though, and have not had to deal with this personally. Definitely, listen to the guys who know more than I on this subject.

  3. #3
    I do have letro on hand. I don't have access to Aromasin do had to use arimidex. This was a test cycle to see if I can cycle and control any gyno sides but I have come to the conclusion that I can't run aas anymore which is fine but I just want to shrink the lump back to what it was as you could barely notice. But 7 weeks of test e 500mg has flared it up and probably doubled in size or even a bit more.

  4. #4
    My last injection was yesterday at week 7 but now wanting to stop early so just want to get a protocol to start that I can continue through my Pct which I will start in 2 weeks

  5. #5
    you need to get aromasin first.. unless you have bloodwork showing your estrogen is just completely out of control... its very easy to get aromasin... go to the source section here and you can get it there... you need to order that because you need it for pct and if you need to run an anti gyno protocol, it needs to be ran on the back end to prevent estrogen rebound, which arimidex cannot do... you also need to get bloodwork to see how big of an issue there is...

  6. #6
    I can help you with ancillaries if you need anything. PM me for a price list.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you need to get aromasin first.. unless you have bloodwork showing your estrogen is just completely out of control... its very easy to get aromasin... go to the source section here and you can get it there... you need to order that because you need it for pct and if you need to run an anti gyno protocol, it needs to be ran on the back end to prevent estrogen rebound, which arimidex cannot do... you also need to get bloodwork to see how big of an issue there is...
    I'll try and find some Aromasin and getting bloods today. Is it ok that I just stop my test e at 7 weeks and do Pct in 2 weeks? This has really put me off and I don't plan on doing my next pin tomorrow

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kanercone View Post
    I'll try and find some Aromasin and getting bloods today. Is it ok that I just stop my test e at 7 weeks and do Pct in 2 weeks? This has really put me off and I don't plan on doing my next pin tomorrow
    Yes thats fine

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Yes thats fine
    While waiting for bloods and trying to locate Aromasin what should I take? It's hard to get Aromasin in Aus so might take time. I have arimidex, letro and nolvadex on hand

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kanercone View Post
    While waiting for bloods and trying to locate Aromasin what should I take? It's hard to get Aromasin in Aus so might take time. I have arimidex, letro and nolvadex on hand
    .5 mg everday of arimidex and 20 mg of nolva

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •