napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids in italy

hardstones

Good morning sir ..thank u for ur videos . I'm from Italy . I Hv few questions. I want run my first cycle . I'm thinking to do dbol with test. Can u suggest me for dose ? Do I need pct ? Thanks very much

you don't run dvol on a first cycle.
you run pct with every fucking cycle dude, doesn't matter what type of cycle it is.

age? height? body fat? gym experience? weight?

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Good morning sir ..thank u for ur videos . I'm from Italy . I Hv few questions. I want run my first cycle . I'm thinking to do dbol with test. Can u suggest me for dose ? Do I need pct ? Thanks very much

First and foremost we need full stats, goals, and experience

First and foremost we need full stats, goals, and experience

brother, the fact your even asking if you NEED a pct, is quite scary and i have no comfort to advise you to use steroids whatsoever... that tells me you have not done any research whatsoever... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals ?

I'm 23 1.68 body fat around 13% . .2 years of gym experience. Weight 56 kg right now I'm just taking the supplements. I'm thinking to do my first cycle.. I don't know what to do .can u help me please . Thanks

Gotta pay some dues.....not enough experience, far too undersized.

I'm 23 1.68 body fat around 13% . .2 years of gym experience. Weight 56 kg right now I'm just taking the supplements. I'm thinking to do my first cycle.. I don't know what to do .can u help me please . Thanks
i cant guide you anywhere if you dont listen... come on bro, im trying to help you... i am also Italian on top of it so come on! Do you think i would steer you wrong? Your WAY too young for steroids and your WAY WAY WAY too light.. your going to ruin your life man... you dont have a clue what your doing... you need to learn how to eat before anything.. you can run sarms... if your not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

everything can be shipped to you with no problem whatsoever... i have the perfect stack for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank u very much sir . After ur information I'm thinking to stay away from steroids.first I'm gonna put some size naturally and working hard in gym . Thanks again . If u get chance to visit Italy .. visit Milan it's really beautiful :)

that stack Dylan made for you, you can pack a shit load of muscle on with that, and good diet and hard work.

Thank u very much sir . After ur information I'm thinking to stay away from steroids.first I'm gonna put some size naturally and working hard in gym . Thanks again . If u get chance to visit Italy .. visit Milan it's really beautiful :)

I can see a road trip in our future.

bro, i lived in milan for a year... i was modeling there... its probably my favorite place on earth!

Top Bottom