napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle

morocost

hey, Dylan
I'm one of your subscribers on YouTube and I love your channel. It is very informative. On the other hand,

Do you have a video of how to recover from a year of steroid cycle? If you don't, could you please make one or give me some advice on how to do so

why would i make a video on something you should never do? not too many people are stupid enough to do something like that...

i know but I've been reading up and doing some research about doing a year cycle of test. just curious as to how you would do a pct for this type of situation.

Well, I'll tell you right now man... "planning" a year long cycle is absolutely stupid. No benefit being on that long. Read into myostatin.. Gains will stall and you'll only be hurting yourself. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Cycle experience? Years training? Goals?

Age 25
Height 180cm
Weight 205 pounds
BF 10-12%

9 years of training, 6 years natural.

i have done 2 cycles and this is my 3rd. i am about to come off this cycle and do pct.

i was looking to do my 4th cycle which will be my last. That is the reason why ive been looking to do a year cycle.

Age 25
Height 180cm
Weight 205 pounds
BF 10-12%

9 years of training, 6 years natural.

i have done 2 cycles and this is my 3rd. i am about to come off this cycle and do pct.

i was looking to do my 4th cycle which will be my last. That is the reason why ive been looking to do a year cycle.

Bro, why the fuck would you do something so idiotic as that? That makes no fucking sense at all. You will be fucking yourself up staying on that long, and you won't get anythng from it. Do you know that myostatin peaks in the body on cycle about 8-10 weeks into a cycle? You know what that means? That means when myostatin peaks, your gains stall andyou won't gain anything past that point until you come off and baseline long enough.

So not only will you severely shut yourself down, and risk your health, you'll get nothing from it.

this has got to be the worst justification of doing something so ridiculous i have head in a long time...

Top Bottom