napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle

aaahoot

Hello! Love your vids and watch each vid religiously! Am contemplating trying orals, as ive never had experience with them. Been cycling for 5 yrs and am 30 now, fan of test/ tren. However, what wld u reckon do i use, anadrol at 50mg 4wks or dbol 30mg for the drier/cleaner gains.I have letro on hand as primary AI too. Cheers!

Hello! Love your vids and watch each vid religiously! Am contemplating trying orals, as ive never had experience with them. Been cycling for 5 yrs and am 30 now, fan of test/ tren. However, what wld u reckon do i use, anadrol at 50mg 4wks or dbol 30mg for the drier/cleaner gains.I have letro on hand as primary AI too. Cheers!
What are your goals for you're cycle, what height and body fat are you etc.

We can't advise you until we get your full stats, goals, and experience

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

are you asking which you should use with test? i truly hope your not asking about an oral only cycle... if you are, then NO, you would use NONE because oral only cycles are the stupidest thing you could do... now, if your asking about using with test, which i think you probably are, then i am a huge fan of anadrol and not so much of dbol... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals? cycle history?

Im 30, 6ft 230 13-15% bf. I use letro as my primary AI dosed .25mg eod. First and 2nd cycle was good ol test cyp 500mg 12 wks. Did a 300test/400deca 12wks 250test/400tren 12wks both .5 caber 2x a wk. Am considering abombs for a kickstart due to your video about the insane gains it brings about however i do like to keep a drier look. What r yr views on abombs stacked w winny first 4 wks w milk thistle? Was thinking 25drol 50 winstrol. Thoughts?

So you've done 4 cycles, I'm curious on your AI choice, why letro?

Not feeling the adrol & winny combo.

Im 30, 6ft 230 13-15% bf. I use letro as my primary AI dosed .25mg eod. First and 2nd cycle was good ol test cyp 500mg 12 wks. Did a 300test/400deca 12wks 250test/400tren 12wks both .5 caber 2x a wk. Am considering abombs for a kickstart due to your video about the insane gains it brings about however i do like to keep a drier look. What r yr views on abombs stacked w winny first 4 wks w milk thistle? Was thinking 25drol 50 winstrol. Thoughts?
I don't think it's a good idea at all to stack two harsh orals like that unless you run the doses at half each.

Also letro is a,poor choice for estrogen control on cycle. It's too strong. Aromasin is what you should be using. Letro is for fighting gyno

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've been cycling fr 5 years, the cycles listed above r what i typically ran. Super est prone so letro is the way to go.

I'm extremely prone to gyno, retro seems to be the only thing to keep me from growing nips. Hmm, i think i read Dylan himself using win + drop combo tho that's why I'm asking. Cheers!

I'm extremely prone to gyno, retro seems to be the only thing to keep me from growing nips. Hmm, i think i read Dylan himself using win + drop combo tho that's why I'm asking. Cheers!
absolutely... thats the combo right there but you absolutely need to run half doses... my liver and kidney values were quite a mess after running them even with a fuckload of protection... also, have you used QUALITY aromasin? letro is something you want to avoid if possible... its a last resort...

Top Bottom