napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR 9009 alone

horsemaster688

I have been doing my research and it seems that SR 9009 is one of the strongest "SARMS" available for cutting/recomp. I dont see a lot of people using it however,. Am I missing something here?
It would seem to me that a stack of RAD and SR 9009 should be pretty effective at producing great definition and maintaining size even if your diet is not as perfect as it should be.

why then are people using s4 and/or gw510516?

what are some peoples thought on using just SR 9009 and Rad 140?
thanks

I think in most peoples minds S4 and GW are more proven. There's no reason SR + RAD shouldn't give great results imo.

I have been doing my research and it seems that SR 9009 is one of the strongest "SARMS" available for cutting/recomp. I dont see a lot of people using it however,. Am I missing something here?
It would seem to me that a stack of RAD and SR 9009 should be pretty effective at producing great definition and maintaining size even if your diet is not as perfect as it should be.

why then are people using s4 and/or gw510516?

what are some peoples thought on using just SR 9009 and Rad 140?
thanks

Sr9009 is very effective. The only thing that turns some people away from it is the dosing schedule which is an issue for some since it needs dosed 6 times per day for best results. You can get great fat loss from it and endurance without anythng else, and obviously it's enhanced even more when combined with other sarms like GW and s4

one of the members here, chico25 has had HUGE success with it and im sure he will be chiming in when he sees the thread... he tends to jump on every sr9009 thread he sees... the dosing schedule is one of the turn offs for people, as rick pointed out but its EXTREMELY effective but another thing is that its not as versatile as other sarms but for what it specializes in, its amazing bro

Top Bottom