napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Slight confusion on stack gains

Redspecial

Quick one here to eleviate some confusion about keepable gains and stacking compounds.

From my research, every steroid has a rough guide to how much lean mass you can put on. For instance (these are just rough from me) Anavar maybe 2-4lbs of lean mass, TBol maybe 6 - 8lbs, Test you can gain between 10 - 15lbs....

So when I am watching videos and people are saying 'oh tbol is decent, not amazing but you can pack on 6-8lbs of keepable gains' , you have to assume thats been ran with test. So is it fair to assume that you can expect to keep the Test gains PLUS the Tbol gains?

So around 16 to 23lbs (roughly remember)

The reason I'm confused as I do not think it works like this, cause I see people running like 6 compounds and if you add all their rough potential lbs, its just not realistic.

Thx

In my opinion you’re over complicating all this brother... obviously some compounds put on more mass than others, but don’t rely on those numbers ... it all depends on your diet in my opinion... and of course it depends on how many cycles you’ve run... on a first cycle you’re going to see a lot more gains... but in my opinion you shouldn’t focus too much on the numbers ... look at the bigger picture ..

Yeah tend to agree. Just tryin to understand it all my man... I just didn't get it when peeps were saying certain orals can add a rough average of lean mass. Wasn't sure if those estimates should be added on to your rough available test gains.. Not concentrating on them numbers, more so the understanding of how adding compounds affects your gains :)

Last edited:
Another thing to consider is the difference between "adding weight/mass" and "keeping weight/mass". How much weight you add and then actually keep will depend on many factors. IMO there are far to many variables to even begin to put a rough figure on what a compound or several compounds will add.

Quick one here to eleviate some confusion about keepable gains and stacking compounds.

From my research, every steroid has a rough guide to how much lean mass you can put on. For instance (these are just rough from me) Anavar maybe 2-4lbs of lean mass, TBol maybe 6 - 8lbs, Test you can gain between 10 - 15lbs....

So when I am watching videos and people are saying 'oh tbol is decent, not amazing but you can pack on 6-8lbs of keepable gains' , you have to assume thats been ran with test. So is it fair to assume that you can expect to keep the Test gains PLUS the Tbol gains?

So around 16 to 23lbs (roughly remember)

The reason I'm confused as I do not think it works like this, cause I see people running like 6 compounds and if you add all their rough potential lbs, its just not realistic.

Thx

It doesn't work like that bro. It's like horsepower in a car. Just because car A that has 300 HP can do the quarter mile in a certain time, doesn't mean if you add another 150 HP that it will be 50% faster or another 300 HP will make it twice as fast.

There's a law of diminishing returns with the more compounds you add. Also you have to haverealisitic expectations. The numbers you gave are more like best case scenarios in someone brand new to the gym that will get newbie gains from not having much muscle on them. Those that don't have a lot of muscle on their frame can usually add the most. With the level I'm at, I can run high doses of test, EQ and Deca and hope to gain 2-3 lbs of actual muscle tissue by the end of it. The more advanced you are the less gains you will get. That's just reality. Otherwise it would only take a few cycles for guys to be 300 lb bodybuilders. It doesn't work that way.

That first cycle, sure you might be able to get 10-15 lbs if everything goes perfect. Adding in an oral doesn't mean things change that much, and the more compounds you run the quicker myostatin rises and puts the brakes on your cycle as it is

you are severely complicating things and on top of that, you are asking us to all be psychics and determine what you can and/or will gain... these numbers are NOT even close to a guarantee and they are just a base to go off of.. you are making this extremely overcomplicated... keepability of gains is completely dependent upon YOU.. how you run pct... if you run all the proper ancillaries, which compounds you run as some are far easier to keep gains than others, how you eat and train off cycle etc... its an IMPOSSIBLE question to answer

Top Bottom