napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I add my LGD to my recomp or save for a bulk?

Hey guys,

So I am currently 3 weeks into a 12 week SARM recomp cycle with Osta, GW and S4 (only 4 weeks worth of S4 left though). I have LGD on hand which I was planning on saving for a future bulk alongside RAD. Buuut I am so very tempted to use it now, which would mean running just RAD-140 or just LGD on my upcoming bulk. So what do you guys think about the following options:

1. Add 10mg LGD p/day to my current recomp
2. Add 10mg LGD once my S4 runs out in 4 weeks
3. Add just 5mg LGD to my current recomp for a boost, and save the other 5mg to add to RAD for a 12 week bulk
4. Save the LGD to run with RAD for bulk

The reason I want to add it now is because I've never ran a recomp before and want the results to be as good as possible, whereas bulking is an easier task for me. My concern is that since I am already running all these compounds, the LGD might be wasted on this cycle due to diminishing returns and therefore would be better used in the bulk? What do you guys think?

PS - Obviously there is no correct answer to this. I am wondering what YOU guys would do. When giving your opinion, bear in mind running the LGD now means only running ONE compound for the bulk. I cannot afford to run two on the bulk (unless I run the LGD at 5mg per day now and 5mg per day alongside RAD later)

Last edited:
I'd just stay the course you are on and use it in your bulk cycle myself.

Thank you for giving me your opinion Rick :) Would you agree that the LGD might not be fully utilised in the recomp, considering there is already 3 other compounds?

(btw - have you seem my PM? sorry for having to PM you about it by the way, was just wondering if you had seen my reply in the other thread)

Thank you for giving me your opinion Rick :) Would you agree that the LGD might not be fully utilised in the recomp, considering there is already 3 other compounds?

(btw - have you seem my PM? sorry for having to PM you about it by the way, was just wondering if you had seen my reply in the other thread)

The could be useful in your current cycle, but if I had to pick out of the two cycles I'd put it in the bulk cycle

I answer PMs in the order I receive them, and I won't be going through my inbox again until tonight bro.

The could be useful in your current cycle, but if I had to pick out of the two cycles I'd put it in the bulk cycle

I answer PMs in the order I receive them, and I won't be going through my inbox again until tonight bro.

One more question Rick if you would be so kind. To get the best of both worlds, I am contemplating Adding 5mg LGD per day for the rest of this cycle, and saving 5mg to use per day for my bulk cycle alongside the RAD. What do you think about this? would the 5mg per day provide a decent boost to both cycles, or am I better off using the full 10mg in just one of the two cycles?

(This question is open to anyone willing to answer me)

I ran a GW, S4, and LGD recomp and freaking loved it every second. I watched myself get bigger, harder, and more vascular. It was awesome.
I'd stick to 10mg per day.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I ran a GW, S4, and LGD recomp and freaking loved it every second. I watched myself get bigger, harder, and more vascular. It was awesome.
I'd stick to 10mg per day.

Cheers for that, did you consume at maintenance, or slightly above/below?
Just to clarify - are you suggesting that you would use it in a recomp over a bulk? how was your experience with LGD for bulking if any?

Also - do you reckon that splitting my LGD in half by running 5mg alongside a normally dosed OSTA+GW+S4 recomp, and 5mg alongside a normally dosed RAD bulk would be a waste of LGD?

Cheers for that, how many calories did you consume? Just to clarify - are you suggesting that you would use it in a recomp over a bulk? how was your experience with LGD for bulking if any?

Also - do you reckon that splitting my LGD in half by running 5mg alongside a normally dosed OSTA+GW+S4 recomp, and 5mg alongside a normally dosed RAD bulk would be a waste of LGD?

I unfortunately can't speak for RAD as I haven't had the chance to run it. But on gw, s4, and lgd I put on great size and hardness. If you can, run it for both. It's made to be a bulker, so if I had to choose, I'd save it to bulk.
I really wouldn't use 5mg. While you might get a response from it, you'll be getting smaller benefits and not utilizing it as it should be

I unfortunately can't speak for RAD as I haven't had the chance to run it. But on gw, s4, and lgd I put on great size and hardness. If you can, run it for both. It's made to be a bulker, so if I had to choose, I'd save it to bulk.
I really wouldn't use 5mg. While you might get a response from it, you'll be getting smaller benefits and not utilizing it as it should be

Thanks. Do you mind sharing your caloric range on your recomp? did you eat bang on maintenance, slightly above/below, or did you not really bother to count much either way?

Also - what were your protein goals on your recomp? is 1g per pound generally sufficient?

Thanks. Do you mind sharing your caloric range on your recomp? did you eat bang on maintenance, slightly above/below, or did you not really bother to count much either way?

Also - what were your protein goals on your recomp? is 1g per pound generally sufficient?

I am 6'2". When I ran this I was 180lbs and 11-12% body fat. I finished at 190lbs and 8-9%. So like I said, the cycle was stellar. I wasn't strict on a diet and would say 2500-2700 calories on the higher end. Which really isn't much considering the changes my body made.
Really depends on how your body reacts. If you lower your carbs I would definitely shoot for 1.5-2g of protein. I do use protein powders. Up to two shakes a day to help meet those goals.
Diet is my weakness. Still learning a lot on it and struggle mentally staying strict. So someone else would be better to talk to about that lol

I am 6'2". When I ran this I was 180lbs and 11-12% body fat. I finished at 190lbs and 8-9%. So like I said, the cycle was stellar. I wasn't strict on a diet and would say 2500-2700 calories on the higher end. Which really isn't much considering the changes my body made.
Really depends on how your body reacts. If you lower your carbs I would definitely shoot for 1.5-2g of protein. I do use protein powders. Up to two shakes a day to help meet those goals.
Diet is my weakness. Still learning a lot on it and struggle mentally staying strict. So someone else would be better to talk to about that lol

Cheers. I am unsure of whether a recomp should be done AT maintenance cals, or slightly above. Could you please clarify whether 2500-2700 calories was, at that point in time, your maintenance calories, or was it slightly above your maintenance?

Cheers. I am unsure of whether a recomp should be done AT maintenance cals, or slightly above. Could you please clarify whether 2500-2700 calories was, at that point in time, your maintenance calories, or was it slightly above your maintenance?

Lol yea sorry. At that time it was slightly above. Some days were closer to maintenance and some days had a surplus. I just wasn't choosy as to when my higher days were sometimes they were broken up and sometimes were ran several days in a row. As I said, if I could break that block to get a right diet, things would really change.

Lol yea sorry. At that time it was slightly above. Some days were closer to maintenance and some days had a surplus. I just wasn't choosy as to when my higher days were sometimes they were broken up and sometimes were ran several days in a row. As I said, if I could break that block to get a right diet, things would really change.

Thanks bro. Could you check out my recent thread entitled "Cut or Recomp need opinions"? Pretty pleasee. Your advice would be very much appreciated. Especially since you ran a recomp with LGD. :)

Top Bottom