napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle

goldnoner

Hello Dylan am 32 years old almost done with my first cycle am doing test and masteron for 16 weeks plus 4 weeks of nova. I was think about doing my second cycle in January
Test, masteron and tren how many weeks should I run them or should I do another compounds. Thank you for your time

Hello Dylan am 32 years old almost done with my first cycle am doing test and masteron for 16 weeks plus 4 weeks of nova. I was think about doing my second cycle in January
Test, masteron and tren how many weeks should I run them or should I do another compounds. Thank you for your time

[FONT=&quot]thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/25/25 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/20/20/20 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

What are your full stats, goals, and experience bro?

First cycle test e 500 a week masteron 300 a week 16 weeks cycle 4 weeks of nova
32 years old 205 lb 12% bodyfat 6 ft,
Thanks for your help

so you want to run tren on a second cycle? noone is going to advise that to you and you are not running anywhere near the proper pct... you are going to be left a wreck when you are done

Am not done with my cycle yet I will do the pct like you Say. Just want to know what will be a good second cycle I will run again test mast and maybe something else

Primo dosage ?should I keep it the same through all the cycle? what I do with the test I switched every 6/8 weeks test e test c, thansk for all your help love your videos!��

why would you change your test? there's no reason for that and yes, keep primo the same dose throughout

People say the compounds after 6/8 weeks hit a Plateau. That's why I switch the test so I don't have to go higher in the doses every 6/8 weeks
Primo doses ?

So why people say you need to up the doses or switch compounds to prevent a plateau? Am confused . Please help !

i have no clue where you are getting such stupid ass information... i really dont because i dont know anyone that with half a brain that would advise that...

Top Bottom