PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Second bulking cycle next month

Second bulking cycle next month

Hey fellas I'm beginning my next cycle and would like your opinion on it. So going 16 weeks with test cypionate 250/twice a week, 40 mg dbol 4/weeks, deca 200 twice a week and maybe equiopose 600 a week for 16 weeks. So any input would greatly appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsauce View Post
    Hey fellas I'm beginning my next cycle and would like your opinion on it. So going 16 weeks with test cypionate 250/twice a week, 40 mg dbol 4/weeks, deca 200 twice a week and maybe equiopose 600 a week for 16 weeks. So any input would greatly appreciated. Thanks
    So....
    Which 4weeks for the dbol? 1st or last?

Deca 400
    Tcyp 500
    EQ 600

My only issue is for a second cycle, this combination could equal trouble from increased estro.

What's your plan to control estro if it gets out of control? AI on hand? How much per week?

Do you have Caber in hand and ready?

Have you researched the sides that come with deca?

What was your first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McBeezy View Post
    So....
    Which 4weeks for the dbol? 1st or last?

Deca 400
    Tcyp 500
    EQ 600

My only issue is for a second cycle, this combination could equal trouble from increased estro.

What's your plan to control estro if it gets out of control? AI on hand? How much per week?

Do you have Caber in hand and ready?

Have you researched the sides that come with deca?

What was your first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Bro planned on dbol the first 4 weeks. Aromasin 25 mg eod. Just ordered caber planned on taking g .25 mg e3d. Probably just leave out the equiopose for a future cycle. My first cycle was 60mg turinabol 6 weeks and 500 a week cypionate. I'm on try for life so I'll be blast from time to time. Last blast cycle was 4 months ago

quite high doses of test & deca imo , i'd run test 350 deca 300 , give EQ a chance to shine for leaner gains ...

i would go with 300 test and 350 deca here... no need to go any higher than that

What is your trt at and what kinda numbers do you pull on trt?
    Bodybuilder and anabolic enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i would go with 300 test and 350 deca here... no need to go any higher than that
    14 to 16 weeks okay? Looking to bulk up significantly bro

I'm on TRT 200 mg cypionate every 10 days and my numbers are lower 600 range

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    How many weeks would you go and is this a great mass gainer cycle? What do you think about a dbol Kickstarter?

16 weeks and dbol is not necessary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro