napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms warehouse

gabanon

I was wondering what you thought of sarms warehouse? Their sarms seem to be the cheapest and they even post purity tests for individual sarms. Honestly do you think the site is creditable?

You will never get a recommendation on any sarms other than from sarmsx.com on this forum. Also, cheap is usually synonymous for shit with anything in life.

Fwiw I have had outstanding results with sarmsx that were above and beyond my expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you want cheap, or do you want quality, and what you actually paid for?

Any lab reports of purity are worth price it takes to wipe your ass with them.

You will pay more at sarmsx, but you get the highest quality, non bunk shit around. And it actually what you bought.

LMFAO... ANYONE can post a purity test bro, come on... i could make one in 10 minutes flat and probably less... their prices are so low they would be paying you to actually use them... thats not possible... you can go for it but remember, dont complain when you have nothing but problems and don't say its that sarms suck because you bought a shit product...

I was wondering what you thought of sarms warehouse? Their sarms seem to be the cheapest and they even post purity tests for individual sarms. Honestly do you think the site is creditable?

Just an FYI.....the cheapest almost always means the worst quality and that it's likely highly underdosed at best or just entirely bunk

Top Bottom