napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS - Recomp Diet

Cyclops

Hi friends,

as many of you know I'm currently 3 and half weeks into my recomp. i would like advise on nutrition (macro's/calories) etc as it stands I'm 75kg 5 11, 15%bf I'm eating approx 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fats and at approx 300 calorie deficit per day. Any advise on manipulating my diet to maximise body adjustment, wether it be more calories on training days and less on days not training etc. reason I'm asking for help as i feel I'm stagnant with my progress. look forward to your support brothers :)

I would aim for approximately 210g of protein per day (lbm in lbs x 1.5g) and 60-80g of good fats and the balance made up from carbs.

Hi friends,

as many of you know I'm currently 3 and half weeks into my recomp. i would like advise on nutrition (macro's/calories) etc as it stands I'm 75kg 5 11, 15%bf I'm eating approx 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fats and at approx 300 calorie deficit per day. Any advise on manipulating my diet to maximise body adjustment, wether it be more calories on training days and less on days not training etc. reason I'm asking for help as i feel I'm stagnant with my progress. look forward to your support brothers :)

I don't like your macro ratio at all. Carbs are too high and protein is too low for Recomp. You should probably switch those around and run closer to 50% protein and 30% carbs. You can't possibly expect to lose fat with all them carbs in there, and protein needs to be higher for muscle building

I'm currently doing carb-back-loading, the idea is that you lose fat first half of the day then build muscle the other half, it's really good for recomp, especially while being ON, but again, everyone is different.

I'm doing 30%fat, 40%protein, 30%carbs.

This is me so in aprox 3 month (I will put picture in later, I'm on my phone atm)

I don't like your macro ratio at all. Carbs are too high and protein is too low for Recomp. You should probably switch those around and run closer to 50% protein and 30% carbs. You can't possibly expect to lose fat with all them carbs in there, and protein needs to be higher for muscle building

I'm currently on a vegan plant based diet (stopped eating all animal produce for approx a year) so I'm struggling to obtain allot of protein whilst keeping carbs and protein low. i do have a protein shake which gives 20gm protein with 90 calories. however i try to avoid protein shakes and stick with 'real food' i guess my best option is lentils as its pound for pound one of the highest protein sources next to meat. thanks for the info Mr. Rock i'll see if i can manipulate the macro's :)

I'm currently doing carb-back-loading, the idea is that you lose fat first half of the day then build muscle the other half, it's really good for recomp, especially while being ON, but again, everyone is different.

I'm doing 30%fat, 40%protein, 30%carbs.

This is me so in aprox 3 month (I will put picture in later, I'm on my phone atm)

this sounds quite intriguing - can you elaborate further?

Carb back loading is basically eating mainly carbs after an evening workout and eating only protein and fats before.

Thank you so much guys, diet and workout have been ON POINT, its been rough, but diffidently worth it !

And to OP, sorry i kinda "stole" your thread.. ;)

I'm currently on a vegan plant based diet (stopped eating all animal produce for approx a year) so I'm struggling to obtain allot of protein whilst keeping carbs and protein low. i do have a protein shake which gives 20gm protein with 90 calories. however i try to avoid protein shakes and stick with 'real food' i guess my best option is lentils as its pound for pound one of the highest protein sources next to meat. thanks for the info Mr. Rock i'll see if i can manipulate the macro's :)
I know it's going to be more difficult with you being vegan, but it can be done. Just know that to achieve the results you are after you are going to have to find a way to manipulate those calories and macros around to the method I described

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi friends,

the ratio you need to be at is 55-60 protein, 30-35 carbs and 10-15 fats..

Top Bottom