napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms ostarine

keemotes

Hi Dylan I've been going to the gym around 3-4 years now and I've done it all naturally, not taking anything apart from weight gainers and whey protein. I've been looking into taking osterine 2866 and running a 4 week cycle of 25mg. If I was to do so would I need a pct? And how long breaks do I have in between 4 week cycles?

Many thanks!

A 4 week cycle of Ostarine makes no sense whatsoever. It just starts working after 4 weeks and doesn't start peaking until weeks after that. Sarms really need ran 12 weeks to get the full benefit

thats way beyond pointless... 4 weeks is pointless unless you are using it during pct... running as a stand alone cycle 4 weeks is a waste of time and money... it needs to be ran 12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until 4 weeks... so if thats how you want to run it, dont bother..

Dylan, looking for a pct for mk 2866 and it's hard to find in stock. Is the DGA brand you recommend ok to use? I'm totally new to this.

Oh and I'm 55, 6'2" 170 lbs, ive been working out for the past 3 years 5 days a week and eating right and just can't seem to gain any mass or strength.

Ok thanks, I've been watching all your vids trying to learn all I can before I start my first cycle. I bought Arimistane for a AI should I take this with my MK2866 cycle?

Last edited:
Ok thanks, I've been watching all your vids trying to learn all I can before I start my first cycle. I bought Arimistane for a AI should I take this with my MK2866 cycle?
Sarms do not convert to estrogen so an AI is not necessary with them at all, assuming you have legit sarms

Top Bottom