napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS bloodwork back

blaze91

Hey Everyone

Got my blood work back from a sarms run.. Good news is my test went from 398 before the sarm cycle and it rebounded to 557!! oh yea!
I'm 55 so that made my day... I fasted for the test and below are the results... should I go and donate blood... My RBC is pretty high 5.23??

Last edited:
i cant see the pics either bro but thats fucking great news on your test levels!!

Thanks Dylan

yea.. i can't seem to get them attachments any larger....

I looked back on my old Blood work before any sarms and it was actually 378 not 398 so the sarmsx clomid worked! I took a pretty heavy sarm cycle lgd,s4, mk2866,gw and at the end I was suppressed so the test level was surprising.... also taking blue star status.

below are the recent results

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 6.0 ............ 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, Serum
FSH 7.6 .............. 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol 22.2 ................ 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 557 .............. 348-1197 ng/dL

AST (SGOT) 28

ALT (SGPT) 23 actually went down from 28 last blood test so tudca and nac worked

BUT my glucose was little high

Glucose, Serum 104 ...................... 65-99 mg/dL HIGH

Creatinine, Serum 1.52 ...................... 0.76-1.27 mg/dL HIGH

and my eGFR If NonAfricn Am 51 ............ LOW >59 mL/min/1.73

i have to be careful with this eGFR.... I think i need to stop the red meat... if I just use egg whites and fish would that be better for my creatine level??

Last edited:
yes, you have to lay off the red meat if you are taking in too much... perfect perfect perfect on the egg whites and fish... your levels that most would be very concerned about in terms of test, lh, fsh and estradiol are AWESOME... your glucose and creatinine are slightly elevated but nothing to be alarmed about... try this for your creatinine level... https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/solaray-total-cleanse-kidneys-60-capsules/so-1928

Top Bottom