napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

rodrooge

Hey Dylan,

I’ve been lifting every since hurdling in high school. I’m 5’10”, 155 lbs. I’m honestly just tired of being skinny and self conscious. I just watched one of your videos “Are SARMS worth it?”

I really want to take sarms to build mass, muscle, and not really fat if possible... I have an athletic body but still am “skinny fat.”
Just wondering what I would take without spending a lot of money, because I am literally 150k + in debt with student loans while I am working on my degree.

I’m sure you have a lot of questions to answer, but please get back to me.
I noticed quickly that your site has high priced stuff (I’m sure bc it’s good quality) but really looking for something cheaper but will still work.

hey bro... how old are you and what is your body fat? also when it comes to sarms, when you see them too cheap, you are not getting pure sarms, so keep the fact that you get what you pay for in mind

23, 14%. I have decided to stack LGD&S4. Need any AI Or pct? I’ve seen sources say no to both and some say they are both necessary.

23, 14%. I have decided to stack LGD&S4. Need any AI Or pct? I’ve seen sources say no to both and some say they are both necessary.

LGD and s4 is exactly what I'd also recommend to you. Pct is absolutely necessary. Dylan gave you the right plan to follow for that

Also I saw a video that said to take small doeses of arimistane the whole cycle to prevent conversion?

Just spend the money and get Post CT. It’s the most complete test booster I’ve ever ran. I just ran it for 30 Days and boy is it strong. It’s my favorite natty product on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spend the money and get Post CT. It’s the most complete test booster I’ve ever ran. I just ran it for 30 Days and boy is it strong. It’s my favorite natty product on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for the feedback brother

Top Bottom