napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

domasert

Dylan,

Hey buddy been following some of your videos and it's very interesting as to how you explain the process with all the products. Anyway I did get some research items from sarmsx and wanted to find out direct from you a safe dosage for my research.

I'm focused on endurance sports such as mma and cross fit but also lift weights 3-4 times per week. I have received my Cardarine, Andarine, and Stenbolic stack and just wanted to be sure i'm taking these correctly. Can they be taken all 3 at the same time spaced out 3 times per day?

I'm certain I can read a bunch of blogs but it seems everyone says different things such as enhanced athlete pushers etc. I'd prefer to ask you an honest question to get a direct answer as your knowledge and explanation of things seems to stand out above the rest.

I'm a responsible person who runs my own business and have a family. I'd rather ask someone direct any questions so i can get direct answers from my source.

Anything you can do to help me on this i'd greatly appreciate it. Thank You in advance.

good choice, thats the six pack stack..here is the link for the mini pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

here is the cycle layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the correct protocol on dosing for everything bud. Let us know if you have any other questions and please keep us updated on your results!

Re: Cycle

Dylan,

Thanks for the info but i'm a little confused. From the threads i've read using CARD and STANO at 20mg each ed and by adding Andarine I figured another 20mg ed so I don't take too much. It seems what you're recommending here is much more.

Also can you specify 9-12 for tonkat ali? I don't understand what that means.

good choice, thats the six pack stack..here is the link for the mini pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

here is the cycle layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,

Thanks for the info but i'm a little confused. From the threads i've read using CARD and STANO at 20mg each ed and by adding Andarine I figured another 20mg ed so I don't take too much. It seems what you're recommending here is much more.

Also can you specify 9-12 for tonkat ali? I don't understand what that means.
20 mg of s4 is a complete waste of time and money... weeks 9-12 you run tongkat ali, which is a test booster

Dylan,

Just wondering i'm looking for a 3 month cycle? How many bottles should I have for each Card, Stano, and Andarine? Is this doable for 16 weeks as oppose to 12?

Also for endurance i'm taking Oxydrene to get more V02's. Anyway will the Sarms I have be more than enough for me to not have to take Oxydrene?

Run the stack Dylan gave you bro. Keep it at 12 weeks, but you can run GW up to 16 weeks. Take a 4 week break from the time you finish your PCT with SARMS and then you can start another stack.

I've never taken Oxydrene but I can't imagine it coming close to providing the benefit GW provides.

Dylan,

Just wondering i'm looking for a 3 month cycle? How many bottles should I have for each Card, Stano, and Andarine? Is this doable for 16 weeks as oppose to 12?

Also for endurance i'm taking Oxydrene to get more V02's. Anyway will the Sarms I have be more than enough for me to not have to take Oxydrene?
sarms are plenty for this and you do not need oxy whatsoever with this... you can run this cycle 16 weeks with the exception of s4... if you run it 12 weeks, then you need 4 gw, 3 s4 and 5 sr9009...

Dylan,

I just want to clarify if there's anytime specific during AM or PM for intake? I usually workout evenings around 7 or 8 so want to know if it's ok to take after workout? Does it have to be taken a certain time frame before going to sleep?

Dylan,

I just want to clarify if there's anytime specific during AM or PM for intake? I usually workout evenings around 7 or 8 so want to know if it's ok to take after workout? Does it have to be taken a certain time frame before going to sleep?
Just scroll up bro. Dylan laid everything out for you on how to take everything

Dylan,

For sr9009 it says 20MG on bottle not the recommended 30MG. Is this effective at 20MG as well because at 30MG I will run out of bottle quicker. Also can I take dosages 3 times a day instead of smaller dosages at 6 times per day? I really don't want to be carrying this bottle around. Thanks

Dylan,

For sr9009 it says 20MG on bottle not the recommended 30MG. Is this effective at 20MG as well because at 30MG I will run out of bottle quicker. Also can I take dosages 3 times a day instead of smaller dosages at 6 times per day? I really don't want to be carrying this bottle around. Thanks
you can run it however you want but not spreading out the doses properly takes away from the efficacy and results... you can run whatever dose you want as well... 30 is the sweet spot but you will still get good results at 20..

Dylan,

Hello just wanted to know if I do a 12 week cycle, how long do I PCT this and go back into another 12 week cycle? Also for S4 is there specific time apart AM to PM for intake? I've been taking S4 first thing in the morning around 8am and in evening at 8pm. Just making sure it's effective because AS to PM intake is pretty broad. Please let me know, thanks.

Dylan,

Hello just wanted to know if I do a 12 week cycle, how long do I PCT this and go back into another 12 week cycle? Also for S4 is there specific time apart AM to PM for intake? I've been taking S4 first thing in the morning around 8am and in evening at 8pm. Just making sure it's effective because AS to PM intake is pretty broad. Please let me know, thanks.
are you really serious right now man... seriously???? i laid out the entire cycle for you, timing, weeks, everything... are you serious that you cannot even take the time to read responses? bro, i am so busy trying to help everyone all day and you want me to continue to repeat myself over and over again? do you realize how unfair that is to others who are actually listening to what i say? im not trying to be a dick but come on man! i cant make it any easier for you than i did... i even gave you the links to purchase everything you need on top of it!

Dylan,

Good day is there any particular pre workout mix to avoid while on Sarms? Is it too much for system taking a pre workout? Thanks

Dylan,

Good day is there any particular pre workout mix to avoid while on Sarms? Is it too much for system taking a pre workout? Thanks
no, its perfectly fine to use a pre workout with any sarm bro... sarms have NO stimulant within them whatsoever so you are good to go

Dylan,

I wanted to find out during non workout days if I still take GW? if so can I still take all out once or even at all? Thanks

Dylan,

I wanted to find out during non workout days if I still take GW? if so can I still take all out once or even at all? Thanks
yes, you take it every day... take it the same time of day you take it on workout days so there is a 24 hour gap there

Dylan,

Hello quick question as i'm finishing my Sarms Cycle. If i'm using Clomid for PCT can I still use GW if I plan on doing another cycle after this PCT? Also can I use Yohimbe hcl while i'm cycling off? Just want to be sure i'm not overdoing GW in any way if I plan on going back to another 3 month cycle after PCT. Thanks

Top Bottom