SARM's For Cutting - Need Help

TpL25

Stats:
27 yrs old
188lbs
5'11"
BF% 17 - Guesstimate

* To give you a little background about myself:
I am completely new to SARMs both in knowledge and application. I have 10 years of lifting experience, but went down hill due to a shoulder injury while trying to hit a new PR a while ago. Shoulder is good to go now and I have been hitting the gym on a regular basis. I have previously done a cycle of PH and am familiar with the layout of a cycle for that.

* Question:
I would like to do a cutting cycle on SARMs to maximize my BF% drop and maintain current mass; (Or preferably have lean gains in the process - from the research I have done so far, this seems to be possible). I have seen that one of the admins on here suggested another person the "Triple stack", but I am really weary about the vision sides with S4 and really don't want to mess with it. Is there another stack out there that would aide in cutting without the S4? Secondarily, from my research I have seen people referring to a "mini pct", I'm assuming this is a shortened version of a pct that you would take if you were on a PH.

* Previous Cycle Knowledge I have from the PH cycle I ran --- Please tell me what differs in a cycle of SARMs:

2 weeks before start of cycle you start on a cycle assist with hawthorne and blah blah blah in it.
4 - 6 (or however long the cycle) weeks take x mg's of PH & cycle assist.
4 weeks of pct: PCT Revolution or Nolvadex or whatever you choose.

* Compounds I've found for cutting:
Ostarine
RAD-140 - I.E. Testolone
cardarine
S4 - Really don't want to use this for the vision sides.

* Side Note - I have read on here that SARMs don't convert into estrogen and Gyno isn't and issue.... But I also read a couple research/health articles that said that opposite. Someone square away the confusion for my on different sites contradicting each other. Thanks....

Thanks in advance for any of the answers and help that you give. Knowledge is power and I'd like to do this s#@t right.

real sarms do not convert to estrogen in any way whatsoever so if someone reports that problem, they dont have real sarms.. here is the stack without s4...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I appreciate the fast reply, brother.
You think that stack will be sufficient for my goals without the s4?
So, the Mini-PCT is a secondary PCT taken after the initial one?
And I'm assuming the 50/25/25/25 is representing 50 everyday for the first week, 25 for the next etc etc.
My bad about all the questions, just want to be thorough here.

I appreciate the fast reply, brother.
You think that stack will be sufficient for my goals without the s4?
So, the Mini-PCT is a secondary PCT taken after the initial one?
And I'm assuming the 50/25/25/25 is representing 50 everyday for the first week, 25 for the next etc etc.
My bad about all the questions, just want to be thorough here.

Wht do u mean after the first one? Post ct is a test booster u use on cycle... there is not two pcts ran... i would not leave out s4, no... yes on the clomid dosing

For sure. Just saw it said Post Ct and figured it was a pct in and of itself.

It can be used in pct, but it also serves a great purpose the last 4 weeks of a cycle to help make a much more smooth transition to pct.

Top Bottom