napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's calorie free breakfast this morning

sarala

Playing catch up and doing it the most. [emoji6][emoji57]
faa75227e1483dace3a102aa18cc2862.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got all day free if you want to show me how you do it with no teeth....just saying.....;)

Ahahhahaha u caught on real fast! [emoji1][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Isn't mackerel a fish bait?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So I should have a hook in my nose......Geez...I get no respect....

Albeit then, it makes sense why I didn't get the greeter position at Walmart....somethin about loss profit I was told.....;)

So I should have a hook in my nose......Geez...I get no respect....

Albeit then, it makes sense why I didn't get the greeter position at Walmart....somethin about loss profit I was told.....;)

Ahahahah yeah that's what I meant again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hook in your nose ahahahhahaha. Love Walmart for only people watching. I tell ya what. Those ppl from Mars or something [emoji849][emoji12][emoji23]

Ahahahah yeah that's what I meant again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hook in your nose ahahahhahaha. Love Walmart for only people watching. I tell ya what. Those ppl from Mars or something [emoji849][emoji12][emoji23]

I saw a Women in the produce section, so was soon fat, she was eating potatoes like grapes!!

You don't sound winded in your posts, you must be slackin.....

Did the 2 hrs [emoji6]. cardio is nothing for me. Now weights on the other hand. I have to really focus. Cardio makes me lose weight too fast so I don't hit as hard as the weights. My intention is to slowly add lean muscles. And I'm not one of those yo yo yahoos lol[emoji1]

Did the 2 hrs [emoji6]. cardio is nothing for me. Now weights on the other hand. I have to really focus. Cardio makes me lose weight too fast so I don't hit as hard as the weights. My intention is to slowly add lean muscles. And I'm not one of those yo yo yahoos lol[emoji1]

you absolutely are a yo yo...but OUR yo yo...and the most lovable and fun yo yo we could hope for!!

you absolutely are a yo yo...but OUR yo yo...and the most lovable and fun yo yo we could hope for!!

Ha! At least I know how to play yo-yo [emoji12][emoji39][emoji849] that makes me the real yo-yo. *twerk twerk [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom