napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's calorie free breakfast this morning

Dayummmmmm. I thought I had it bad. I'm looking at double knee replacement eventually with the rate I'm going. Lol. Doctors predicted.not in 20+ yrs tho.
You're just such a wild boy and you still are!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol....my knees are shot also

I'd need to start a new thread to go into all the physical limitations I deal with...hahaha
I've pretty much worn out this old body ....:)
but I wouldn't change a thing!

lol....my knees are shot also

I'd need to start a new thread to go into all the physical limitations I deal with...hahaha
I've pretty much worn out this old body ....:)
but I wouldn't change a thing!

Nahhhhh can't top the experiences. Imagine most people are not like us. You and I are actually switching places lolol. Most died not knowing outside their"neighborhood". They'll be lucky if they can get out of their cities [emoji12][emoji23]. We ve ventured out into the world my friend. [emoji1].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shattered the head of the humorous with axillary nerve damage...they had to do a shoulder replacement 16 yrs ago....extremely limited range of motion
also grade 5 AC tear 2 yrs ago...AC is now held down with a hook plate

yeah...too much fun club...skiing and surfing
there are prices to pay when following your passion
as we say...if you want to dance...ya got to play the band
:)

but bro...you are letting the band take a break and then come beat the shit out of you.
I hope and pray I never have to go to a doctor...mostly because I don't trust them.You better start going up the deca. Careful with tren...you do NOT want to take a chance of getting risky behavior...buen on tren....oh ican punch that coral and break it up!

Last edited:
Top Bottom