napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's calorie free breakfast this morning

At least get some bcaas in before all that cardio dont want those sexy traps disapearing your a bodybuilder not a anorkini girl you need food

At least get some bcaas in before all that cardio dont want those sexy traps disapearing your a bodybuilder not a anorkini girl you need food

Amen to that bro. Thanks for watching out. I got them down just now. A black coffee and cardarine already done too.
Anorkini??? U meant tits-on-a-stick ? Ahahahahahahah. I like that anorkini word tho. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

#sizematters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

light bulb moment...that's the reason for my new shrug pr...omg...I'm so jealous of sarala's traps...seriously I am..wish mine were 1/4 her size

Playing catch up and doing it the most. [emoji6][emoji57]
faa75227e1483dace3a102aa18cc2862.jpg

Had a calorie free breakfast myself this morning for 45 minutes

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

light bulb moment...that's the reason for my new shrug pr...omg...I'm so jealous of sarala's traps...seriously I am..wish mine were 1/4 her size

Those pull ups help a lot lol [emoji12] for me

Last edited:
Upright rows with the smith machine so I can lean at an angle and heavy bent over rows .shrugs dont do shit for my traps I dont even get a pump I just quit doing them my traps are still growing

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Upright rows with the smith machine so I can lean at an angle and heavy bent over rows .shrugs dont do shit for my traps I dont even get a pump I just quit doing them my traps are still growing

I gave up shrugs years ago. Don't do a thing for me. Now some heavy bent barbell rows will do it. Those uprights hurt me now so they are gone too.Got to adjust to aging !

I gave up shrugs years ago. Don't do a thing for me. Now some heavy bent barbell rows will do it. Those uprights hurt me now so they are gone too.Got to adjust to aging !
Have you tried them with a rope and cable it alows a more natural movement in your joints so maybe easier too handle

My traps really starting growing when I implemented more heavy bb and db presses along with deadlifts. Shrugs never did much at all for me. I don't even do shrugs anymore

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Have you tried them with a rope and cable it alows a more natural movement in your joints so maybe easier too handle

No...I might try that. The last time was about 2 years ago and I used a cambered curl bar. Killed my shoulders. I don't really have a gym...just free weights and old school stuff. There must be a gym here but I have not looked yet. I do come to the states a good bit so I will give it a shot. Thanks

That works good too I like too lean back a little and it really hits the rear delts

Those pull ups help a lot lol [emoji12] for me

wish I could do pull ups
I only have 40 degrees active abduction in my left shoulder
I can barely reach straight out to grab a door knob
I can't raise my arm to touch my forehead
shrugs and bent over rows only for me...no overhead work except close grip pull downs if someone pulls the bar down to me to get started

wish I could do pull ups
I only have 40 degrees active abduction in my left shoulder
I can barely reach straight out to grab a door knob
I can't raise my arm to touch my forehead
shrugs and bent over rows only for me...no overhead work except close grip pull downs if someone pulls the bar down to me to get started

Did u just wake up lol
Oh wow. Limited movement. But honestly the exercises u mentioned are good for that. Some people are genetically different w their body structure.
What happened to your shoulder? I bet it's diving in surfing huh?

shattered the head of the humorous with axillary nerve damage...they had to do a shoulder replacement 16 yrs ago....extremely limited range of motion
also grade 5 AC tear 2 yrs ago...AC is now held down with a hook plate

yeah...too much fun club...skiing and surfing
there are prices to pay when following your passion
as we say...if you want to dance...ya got to play the band
:)

Last edited:
shattered the head of the humorous with ancillary nerve damage...they had to do a shoulder replacement 16 yrs ago....extremely limited range of motion
also grade 5 AC tear 2 yrs ago...AC is now held down with a hook plate

yeah...too much fun club...skiing and surfing
there are prices to pay when following your passion
as we say...if you want to dance...ya got to play the band
:)

Dayummmmmm. I thought I had it bad. I'm looking at double knee replacement eventually with the rate I'm going. Lol. Doctors predicted.not in 20+ yrs tho.
You're just such a wild boy and you still are!!!!

Top Bottom