napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

safe stack?

250B

Anyone have problems stacking lgd4033 with rad140? Dosage suggestions? Thanks

Last edited:
You could do that but you'll want a full pct in my opinion to be safe. LGD 10mg a day... I'll have to read up more on rad because it's new to me. There are plenty of threads that will answer these questions icy use the search function.
Www.sarmsx.com is your best quality SARMS no doubt.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can absolutely stack them for pretty impressive powerful results. I'm guessing you are looking for size and strength, which this stack would be perfect for

Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the AM
RAD140 20mg dosed once in the AM
S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg pm
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Run that stack for 12 weeks and get it at www.sarmsx.com

That is the only source I would trust

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

that is a very ideal stack... it would be FAR better if you added s4 in there as it fits perfectly... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So I got lgd, and mk currently. Was thinking of adding the rad. Since you suggested gw, is that more beneficial than adding sr? Not sure which direction that would take me. Currently I'm 6' 175. On a super clean meal plan and just looking to add as much lean mass ( if that makes any sense)

So I got lgd, and mk currently. Was thinking of adding the rad. Since you suggested gw, is that more beneficial than adding sr? Not sure which direction that would take me. Currently I'm 6' 175. On a super clean meal plan and just looking to add as much lean mass ( if that makes any sense)

either is a great addition but i would go with gw... .rad would be flat out amazing with those two... try this route...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions. I'm a big fan of your videos, thanks again

absolutely brother, that's what im here for... thank you for the support on the videos as well bro... if you have any questions at any time dont hesitate to let me know

Hello, William here. Total newbie! LoL..
I do cardio squats push ups and crunches 3x per wk for 40min. Heart rate 127 to 142 Bpm..
Full body lifts on Tuesday and Thursday..push pull and legs and leg lifts.. Try to get 10grand steps per day.
6'4 199 scale says 22% body fat, 58 years old.. Abs not showing.. Looking to cleaner diet..
Mk677 7 months...like to add Rad140..maybe get to 15% bf...any ideas would be greatly appreciated
Thanks......

I do cardio squats push ups and crunches 3x per wk for 40min. Heart rate 127 to 142 Bpm..
Full body lifts on Tuesday and Thursday..push pull and legs and leg lifts.. Try to get 10grand steps per day.
6'4 199 scale says 22% body fat, 58 years old.. Abs not showing.. Looking to cleaner diet..
Mk677 7 months...like to add Rad140..maybe get to 15% bf...any ideas would be greatly appreciated
Thanks......

For,a good diet plan please look into this thread for some pointers. That's going to be what dictates your results https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

As for a good stack for you, I would look into something like this which wil, help you the most for,your goals to add to the MK-677 you are already running

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks......

hey bro... to really get your body fat down, i have a far better stack for you to run along with the mk677... here you go

you can get everything you need at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

RickRock, Brother Dylan ,

Thanks so much for your replies you guys I really appreciate it! Dylan been watching your videos on YouTube for While and I have a question. I just bought Rad140 from Sarmsx and I'm looking at the protocol you guys have recommended. The S4 might have a side effects with vision? And if it does could I substitute Rad140 for S4
Also how do you measure milligrams to mL when using the non-needle syringe? Also on the Mini pct what does Clomid 50/25/25/25 stand for.. As you can tell I am a complete newbie at this. The MK 677 has been a fantastic research chemical
Thanks in advance you guys...by the way I'm trying to load a picture for my profile, haven't figured it out yet but I will. LoL...

RickRock, Brother Dylan ,

Thanks so much for your replies you guys I really appreciate it! Dylan been watching your videos on YouTube for While and I have a question. I just bought Rad140 from Sarmsx and I'm looking at the protocol you guys have recommended. The S4 might have a side effects with vision? And if it does could I substitute Rad140 for S4
Also how do you measure milligrams to mL when using the non-needle syringe? Also on the Mini pct what does Clomid 50/25/25/25 stand for.. As you can tell I am a complete newbie at this. The MK 677 has been a fantastic research chemical
Thanks in advance you guys...by the way I'm trying to load a picture for my profile, haven't figured it out yet but I will. LoL...

after pct you take 2-3 weeks off and start another sarms cycle...

clomid dosing... 50 mg the first week each day then drop to 25 mg per day the next 3 weeks...

bro, your making the measuring way too difficult... look at concentration levels.. each is different... so RAD for example is 10 MG/ML so each full ML is 10 mg... one full dropper is one ML... its basic elementary math...

you can replace s4 but i wouldn't... the vision sides are not permanent and s4 is the strongest sarm out there... you can add rad for sure but i would not drop s4 out of the mix whatsoever

Fired up ready to go !

after pct you take 2-3 weeks off and start another sarms cycle...

clomid dosing... 50 mg the first week each day then drop to 25 mg per day the next 3 weeks...

bro, your making the measuring way too difficult... look at concentration levels.. each is different... so RAD for example is 10 MG/ML so each full ML is 10 mg... one full dropper is one ML... its basic elementary math...

you can replace s4 but i wouldn't... the vision sides are not permanent and s4 is the strongest sarm out there... you can add rad for sure but i would not drop s4 out of the mix whatsoever

All right Mr. Dylan, fired up ready to go! By the way thank you for the explanation of the measurements. It really help me understand concentration levels.perfect! By the way will some of the gains made over the next 12 weeks be permanent in sense of if I don't run another cycle for four months that I might retain some of the muscle that I put on during the cycle ..with a clean diet and execise of course.

Last edited:
By the way what's the best way to buy the above stack as I don't see the exact grouping on Sarmsx?
Just get the shred stack and then add MK2866 to it to add to the RAD you already have

Top Bottom