napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 for beginner?

kimmy6

Hi Dylan,

I'm 45, been working out for 5 years, BF of 15%. My test has been measured, it is low.
I've watched your latest video on steroids for beginners. My first ever steroid cycle will be 350mg test E weekly for 12 weeks.
Would you recommend adding a SARM like S4 for my first cycle or should I run my first cycle with test only? It's clear to me that I won't add any other steroid to the first cycle, but I'm not sure if adding a SARM is ok or not.
Thanks for your advice and for your wonderful educational videos out there!

Sarms are perfectly fine on a first cycle bro.. what exactly are your goals?

great, thanks!
I'm looking to recomp. Mainly gain a few pounds of lean muscle, ideally 5-10 pounds.

Have you considered running a sarms only cycle? Maybe something like LGD-4033, S4 and GW... this kind of stack is ideal for your goals and it has a lot less side effects! You won’t need to worry about estrogen, shutdown, recovery, etc...

I did but I am really low on test which is why my doc recommended a TRT in the first place

Ok, well it’s something you need to discuss with your doctor... there’s a big difference between running a cycle once in a while and going on TRT, because TRT is for life... so you need to be sure about it...

TRT is doctor prescribed therapy bro... it is for life... there’s no time off... you need to be diagnosed with low test... TRT is not an option to try and do yourself just because you want to... as Buen says, Hypogonadism is a disease bro..
If you really have low test, you need to speak to your doctor or to an Endo... running a cycle will not solve the problem! Steroids will do exactly the opposite... they will shutdown your natural test production completely

Last edited:
thanks gian, so do all people on a cycle need to be on steroid for life then? or only those diagnosed with hypogonadism?
I want to be sure I understand the difference between people going on a cycle for bulking and those on TRT...
thanks again for your help.

Of course not... normally people run a PCT at the end of the cycle to restart natural test production...on the other hand, TRT is for people who have low test... if your doctor suggested it, you need to speak about it with him or with an endo...

thanks gian, so do all people on a cycle need to be on steroid for life then? or only those diagnosed with hypogonadism?
I want to be sure I understand the difference between people going on a cycle for bulking and those on TRT...
thanks again for your help.

If you can't sustain healthy natural test levels, doctors will out you on TRT which is a lifetime commitment. That sounds like what you are facing. If you are indeed low. You need to work on getting your TRT dialed in first that's the route you are taking, and then once you have that set you are free to add in any sarms you want

Top Bottom