napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Replacing Cypionate with Undecanoate?

secret

Hey everyone.

I am lucky enough to live in a country that provides free medicine for people that needs it. I am legally on TRT and my doctor prescribes Nebido for me, but because of its extremely slow acting nature, I've been cruising on T-cyp 200mg e5d instead. So, now I've gathered up loads of Nebido vials thats just lying around. I dont want to waste it and I was wondering if 1000mg nebido e4w would give you roughly the same blood levels as 200 mg cyp e5d?

I know that its a slow releasing ester, but it should still be a dose=effect thing, right? I also know that it takes a few weeks for it to kick in. Because of this I am planning to take the second dose just one week after the first one, that should logically make the release twice as fast, right?

I cant find any information to back it up, but I believe I've read somewhere that Undecanoate is inferior to other esters, that you wont be able to reach the same blood levels and that it has higher levels of aromatization (spelling?) than other esters. Thats one of the reasons I've been reluctant to use it.

Would be great if someone more knowledgeable could help me out. I am 35 years old and been on trt for around 4 years. I've also done some cycles on test+masteron and test+Tbol.

Thanks!

I'm not a fan of that nebido shit. It has way too big of a roller coaster on your hormone levels. If it were me I would stick to test c on a weekly basis.

Also 200mg every 5 days is a little high for TRT. I wouldn't recommend exceeding 200mg per week and you need to go by bloodwork to see where that outs you. You want to be at 800-1000ng/dl on test levels

If you want to blast that nebido your going to need 1000mg every 4 days, not every 4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom