napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

G-man

Dylan is always saying that we should be running testosterone,then adding whatever else we are going to run on a cycle.My question is can we run RAD 140 instead of test,and then everything on top of that.I know RAD is not the same as test but does have similarities.

I know RAD is not the same as test but does have similarities.

Did he say you should always run something that isnt the same as test, but has similarities...Or did he say to always run test?

Man up and shove a needle in your asscheek

Dylan is always saying that we should be running testosterone,then adding whatever else we are going to run on a cycle.My question is can we run RAD 140 instead of test,and then everything on top of that.I know RAD is not the same as test but does have similarities.
there are similar characteristics bro but unfortunately you cannot substitute it for test... it does not do what test does whatsoever in terms of what you need... i wish it were possible and that was the intent when designing it but it has not shown to have that capability on its own... nothing takes the place of test... some people say MENT can, i beg to differ on that as well... you always need test with any steroid you use...

thanks for the info,I have no problem pinning.Trying to get my Doc to put me on TRT,as I am over 40.I can save some cash that way.

thanks for the info,I have no problem pinning.Trying to get my Doc to put me on TRT,as I am over 40.I can save some cash that way.

Are you testosterone deficient? Have you had your levels checked with bloodwork?

Top Bottom