napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions on First Cycle & TRT

romullers

Dylan:

Good morning from NJ! I have been watching your videos for months and love your no bullshit approach on the realities of AAS and how to stay safe. There are too many fukwits on the internet and your channel is a really great book of knowledge for beginners and veterans in the sport alike.

Im 35 years old, 6’ 0” tall, 190lbs and have been training for a little over two (2) years.

I have a few quick questions I hope you can answer:

1) I was diagnosed with lower than optimal Testosterone levels, I reached out to a hormone replacement therapy center and got blood work done. My free testosterone, serum levels were 376, free testosterone direct were 9.7, Estradiol was 33.7, hematocrit was 47.1. I was put on 200 mg of Test CYP injected twice a week. Even though we agreed on 200 mg a week the doctor instructed me to inject 0.4 ml twice a week from a Test Cyp 200M G 0.2 mL vial.

I have been on this protocol for four (4) weeks now. I inject on Mondays and Thursdays. I will need to get blood work done after 6-8 weeks of use. I was not prescribed an AI but was told if my bloodworm shows up as needing one they would give me one.

My question is, after my bloodworm comes back and straightened out what do you think of injecting an addition 50/100 mg a week for a first run?

I have Aromasin as well as additional test E in my possession.

2) I also have access to Anavar so was thinking of throwing that in on my first run?, I know your thoughts on Anavar but its already bought and don’t want to waste it.

3) I usually get 200 grams of protein in a day and I was told to multiply body weight by two and add those carbs in daily as well. What are your thoughts on how many calories I should be ingesting daily?

I have attached photos of my before and after training photos. These photos were before the introduction of any Test, completely natural. Any thoughts on genetics, my goal is to develop a physique with regards to Brad Castleberry but with a Dylan Gemelli conditioning?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as you have been a huge inspiration to me!!!

I'd give your TRT dose a good 6-12 months to do it's thing before a blast.

i agree as well... you should always give it time before you just start blasting

Thanks for the replies, so I got my blood work back in and the results were as follows:

Total T - 1003
Free T - not in yet
Estradiol - 69.7
PSA - 0.9
Hematocrit - 49.4

They put me on 1mg of Anastrozole split into two (2) doses of 1/2mg twice a week.

When I do finally blast, do you think that 1mg of Anastrozole will be enough to keep things in check? (will run about 300mg of test and throw in 50mg of Anavar ED) or should I switch to Aromasin 12.5mg EOD?

Estradiol is pretty high. I'd definitely switch to aromasin which will be far more effective

Estradiol is pretty high. I'd definitely switch to aromasin which will be far more effective

Understood, I will take everyone's advice and hold off from blasting for a bit. One more quick question, when I finally do blast, since I'm on prescribed TRT how long does it usually take for everything to clear out and test levels to drop back to "pre-blast" range?

I want to time my blood work monitoring with the Dr. right so nothing out of the ordinary shows up.

Thanks again for everyone's knowledge.

Rob

Hypothetically - Var for 6-8 weeks (50 mg a day, 25 mg for first week to see how I react), 200 mg of test Cyp and another 100 mg added mid week of Test E (Total test 300mgs a week).

Test would run for 10 weeks. Var would run for 6-8 weeks.

Hypothetically - Var for 6-8 weeks (50 mg a day, 25 mg for first week to see how I react), 200 mg of test Cyp and another 100 mg added mid week of Test E (Total test 300mgs a week).

Test would run for 10 weeks. Var would run for 6-8 weeks.

What are your goals again?

What are your goals again?

I'm around 190lbs now, 6' tall. I'm looking to gain around 40lbs. (obviously, this is a long term goal). I'm not sure what my body fat percentage is, but I would like to see my abs. Here are my current photos (I realize I need a lot of work, and its a long road ahead). Before & after training - 2.5 years.jpgPhoto 01 - Body Fat Percentage Unknown.jpg

your about 17-18% body fat right now... you should get your body fat down more before cycling

Ok, I will do that. I just started to do cardio, I'm doing about 30 min at 3.0 mph on the treadmill and playing with incline before I lift.

This is my current routine, any constructive criticism?

Monday - Calves / Traps / Quads / Glutes
Tuesdays - Chest / Back
Wednesday - Shoulders / Traps
Thursday - Quads / Glutes / Calves / Back
Friday - Triceps / Biceps

Ill do that, I can only go to the gym once a day so I need to get in my cardio and lifting in same session. It usually takes me at least 2 hours to get in my lifting sets so I will need to add in the 45 min before that. But as they say, you get in what you put in.

Ok, I will do that. I just started to do cardio, I'm doing about 30 min at 3.0 mph on the treadmill and playing with incline before I lift.

This is my current routine, any constructive criticism?

Monday - Calves / Traps / Quads / Glutes
Tuesdays - Chest / Back
Wednesday - Shoulders / Traps
Thursday - Quads / Glutes / Calves / Back
Friday - Triceps / Biceps

There's no "one sixe fits all" but I will always preach a 1 body part a day;

My current split is this;

Quads
Shoulders
Chest
Hams/glutes
Back
Arms

2-3 on, one off

Step up the cardio as Dylan said, I would do it AFTER training (again, just me)

Also your BF may be high due to Low T.....that's one of the reasons why you want to give the TRT time to do it's thing.

You seem to be realistic and open minded, nice work..........

Top Bottom