napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin vs Estrogen gyno

REDFOX1

Started my cycle a couple of weeks ago 400 test e and 400 NPP week with Aromasin at 12.5mg eod and caber at .25mg e3d. The last couple of days I’ve noticed just a little soreness around my nipples and a very slight puffiness. I’m working on getting someone local to give me blood results but they all want the dr to order the labs. So while I work on getting them done, I was thinking about raising the Aromasin to 18.75mg eod or possibly the full 25mg eod. Is there anyway other than bloods to tell if the gyno is caused by prolactin or estrogen?

I’m working on that right now. I can’t go to my normal dr because he will cut my TRT out if it’s too high. I’m trying to get local places to do the labs without a dr ordering them

You can't get gyno from prolactin. You can have lactating nipples but you would really have to be abusing nandrolones for that to happen.

Its got to be the progesterone if I had to guess! My nips puffed right out after a few days on m-tren and there was no test base at that point! So it had to be the progesterone!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

I finally found a place that will do my bloods without dr orders. They have a typical male hormone panel, but it doesn’t have Prolactin on it. So I’m going to try and get them to test it anyway. Testosterone, DHEA, Estradiol, Hemoglobin, Cholesterol and Prolactin. Is there something I don’t have on this list that I need to make sure I have them test for?

those are the main things but its good to just get everything while you are there...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosteron

Top Bottom