napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

primo year round wit trt

MP2018

So I ran primo 200mg per week with my trt dose of 125mg. I felt amazing and gained a little. I definitely had much better workouts too. Can I run primo year round with my trt? BTW my bloods came back better than ever and about to blast.

Can you? Sure you can... It will have an effect on myostatin and can limit gains on your next blast. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Feeling good all the time or more gains on your blast.

Can you? Sure you can... Some say it will have an effect on myostatin which is definitely true and can limit gains on your next blast. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Feeling good all the time or more gains on your blast.

Makes sense.

Can you? Sure you can... It will have an effect on myostatin and can limit gains on your next blast. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Feeling good all the time or more gains on your blast.
Agreed 100% on this. I've experimented with cruising on more than just test, and it definitely negatively affected gains on my next cycle. I personally choose to cruise on just a trt test dose myself. It certainly enhances my blasts when I do go on. I like my myostatin to be as low as possible when I start the gain train

ive done it before a few times... you can do it, yes, but i would not make it something you always do

Top Bottom