Cycle history SARMS cycle, test Cyclear
I'm planning on doing a show in exactly 12 weeks
Wanted some feedback on my proposed Cycle
In 6 weeks I'll have been cruising for almost 10 weeks
Wanted to run
Test E (Cruising) 125mg/week
Test prop EOD 100mg / 300mg/week
Masteron P EOD/ 450mg/week
Winston last 4 weeks at 30mg/day with var at 30mg/day if bloodwork permits. If not Winny only at 30-50mg/day
Calories currently at a 200 deficit cardio 3x a week one HIT, one LISS, and one dynamic session. Plyos/sprints,with weighted vest. Want to slowly transition into more cardio and keep calories the same maybe increase a bit.
Thank you all for your time.

Proposed cycle (cleaned up)
Week 1-8: Test E 125mg/week & Prop 300mg/week
Week 1-8: Masteron Prop 450mg/week
Week 4-8: Winstrol/Anavar 30mg/day
(Optional) Week 4-8: Winstrol 50mg/day
I would like to get down to 8% BF or so before starting the cycle. Currrently cruising 125mg test E/week & 25mg S4 a day.

If there's any other recommendations I'd highly appreciate it. Thank you !

Lose the var. thats not going to do anything for your prep.

Winny last 4 weeks. If you do am and pm. 25-25.

And 12 weeks isnt much time to prep cause by 8 weeks you are gonna start cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the only reason why I considered a Var/Winny split, is because I'm worried about the joint issues regarding winny. Well I don't really plan on growing into this show which is why I'm starting so late. I just want to use the compounds to maintain muscle and harden me up while cutting at a big deficit.
After that I plan on transitioning into a bulk by dropping orals and mast and maintaining the prop dosage for another 6 weeks and adding calories slowly. Reverse diet essentially.

Ok then those will work. Winny only much better. Drink plwnty of water and your fish oils and your joints will be fine

Its either that or I go for a long cycle and kickstart with winstrol
Week 1-16 Test E 400mg/week
Week 1-16 EQ 600mg/week
Week 1-6 Winstrol 50mg/day
Week 12-16 Tbol 50mg/day.

It's only my second cycle. So maybe just leave the tbol out? It's all very mild stuff anyways...not entirely sure what to do. Like I said. Goal is to lean out precontest and transition into a lean bulk!

You dont kick start with winny bud.

Winny is a finisher. Lose the tbol. You dont need a kick start i hate that word. Run it like that but winny 12-16. And you will be fine for the show as long as the last four weeks your dieting down hardcore.

In the final weeks of the show prep you'll want to lower your test dose down some to probably TRT levels. Masteron the last 6 weeks at 200mg EOD along with S4 and GW as well. The s4 will help you get the increased hardness with the lower dose of winstrol since they have similar properties

Okay. New proposed cycle everyone.
Continue cut into show
Week 1-6 Test E 250mg/week
Week 6-16 Test E 400mg/week
Week 1-16 EQ 600mg/week and maybe increase it to 800mg last 6 weeks if I present no side effects.
Week 1-16: Aromasin 12.5mg after each Injection of Test
Keeping test doseage lower first 6 weeks due to show.

Top Bottom