napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

please need advices for a cycle Sustanon & Turinabol

boziner2

hi dylan.

I want to do a cycle with sustanon 300mg a day for 8 weeks and turinabol 40mg a day for 6 weeks.
please can you give me the advices for a cycle with all the necessary protection during the cycle and after the cycle PCT.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

have you done ANY research on your own?? i mean ANY because the basic questions you are asking i have covered hundreds of times in videos... so it tells me you havent even tried to listen and learn anything

Is this a first cycle? What is your full stats experience and goals? We need that before we can advise you on anything

please can you give me the advices for a cycle with all the necessary protection during the cycle and after the cycle PCT.

''Hey people, I am new here, could you please tell me anything I need to do so that I don't need to do anything myself? Can someone also inject me? Too lazy to inject myself.
Oh, and I hear stuff about bloodwork and stats, what are those things?''

''Hey people, I am new here, could you please tell me anything I need to do so that I don't need to do anything myself? Can someone also inject me? Too lazy to inject myself.
Oh, and I hear stuff about bloodwork and stats, what are those things?''
exactly bro.. NO RESEARCH done on their own... none but everyone just wants their little hand held... i just dont get it... i studied for a fucking year over and over, reading everything in sight, countless hours man... how on earth does anyone think i got any sort of knowledge base.. i read more than i did in college for fucks sake!

Top Bottom