napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT info...

mcircle78

Hi Dylan, first off I just want to say that I'm a huge fan of your youtube channel and love the daily videos that you post. Tons of info and fun to watch.

I'm currently at my 7th week of a second 12 week cycle of Test Ethanate. I didn't do any PCT after my first cycle because my bloodwork came back ok, but after watching your video on PCT, I want to take extra precaution this time around and wanted to know what you recommend for a PCT after a 12 week cycle of just Test Ethanate?

Also I've read that an AI should be taken during a cycle to insure proper estrogen levels, but I'm unsure on a dosage, and when during the cycle, I should start taking them. What do you recommend?

Furthermore my next (3rd) cycle I'm gearing up for is an 18 week cycle of Test and EQ. I watched your video on dosing and wanted to thank you again. Your experience and info that you share is priceless. I'm thinking 350mg of Test and 600mg of EQ per week. What do you recommend as PCT after this particular cycle?

Any additional advice that you could spare would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all that you do, and looking forward to hearing back from you...

okay first... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

you are very very reckless and you are going to learn a hard lesson doing what you are doing.. you dont even need to have a third cycle in your head, you need to focus on the task at hand and get everything out of it as opposed to looking ahead to something that is quite a significant amount of time away.. you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the entire pct stack you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I am 38 years old. 5' 8" at 265/270 lbs. I'm not sure about the body fat percentage. How would I calculate that??? I've been training for a little over a year and now I'm currently using a 12 month 12 phase hypertrophy training program. My goal is to increase muscle mass and drop body fat and to hopefully look like an armature bodybuilder by the time I reach 40 years of age. I'm not concerned about competition, I just want to continue to push myself and make this a lifestyle.

I am 38 years old. 5' 8" at 265/270 lbs. I'm not sure about the body fat percentage. How would I calculate that??? I've been training for a little over a year and now I'm currently using a 12 month 12 phase hypertrophy training program. My goal is to increase muscle mass and drop body fat and to hopefully look like an armature bodybuilder by the time I reach 40 years of age. I'm not concerned about competition, I just want to continue to push myself and make this a lifestyle.
if you are 5'8 270, your body fat is likely way too high for steroid use... you can post a pic and we can tell you but if you are needing to drop weight like that, you cant use steroids man

I would venture to say your bodyfat is probably quite high at those stats. You are in no shape for steroid use. I would say sarms would be a good alternative for you right now which can help accomplish everything you are after with muscle gain and fat loss. Steroids do not burn fat either

Dylan, what can you explain about mcircle78 not running a PCT after his first testosterone enanthate cycle because his bloods were ok? Is this typical?

if you are 5'8 270, your body fat is likely way too high for steroid use... you can post a pic and we can tell you but if you are needing to drop weight like that, you cant use steroids man
Wow bro you would definitely be to high body fat! At that hight your like 90 pounds heavier then me I'm 5'7

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I really appreciate your input on all of this. I really do. I went ahead and purchased my PCT stack and it should be here in plenty of time. Also, RickRock suggested I use Sarms instead of steroids at this point to help with my goals. What would you suggest. Thanks again...

20170226_221816.jpg20170226_221704.jpg

Last edited:
Dylan, what can you explain about mcircle78 not running a PCT after his first testosterone enanthate cycle because his bloods were ok? Is this typical?
take that with a grain of salt my friend... you can try it if you like...

I really appreciate your input on all of this. I really do. I went ahead and purchased my PCT stack and it should be here in plenty of time. Also, RickRock suggested I use Sarms instead of steroids at this point to help with my goals. What would you suggest. Thanks again...
i will make it very easy for you bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I concur with Dylan on this. The enhanced super stack would be perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Since I've already ordered the Platinum PCT stack, should I go ahead and finish my cycle of Test, then run the Platinum PCT stack, and THEN run the Sarm cycle you just suggested or should I just stop my Test cycle altogether and run the Sarm cyle you just suggested? I'm sorry man, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this completely.

Of course most people recover in due time there are official studies that show 6-24 months, but adding PCT expedites this processes quite a bit. Most of my cycles early on were with 0 PCT and I've recovered each time, maybe some clomid here and there when I could find it but that was it. Once I've added PCT recovery has always been much smoother and sooner which allowed me to keep more of the gains and always felt so much better during recovery process. Time is the actual part of PCT that recovers you the most, but being from both spectrums and at the age im at I always run a full PCT @6weeks I feel as though it just helps so much and I don't want to wait so long to recover if I don't have to. And remember recovery is much greater when younger

Since I've already ordered the Platinum PCT stack, should I go ahead and finish my cycle of Test, then run the Platinum PCT stack, and THEN run the Sarm cycle you just suggested or should I just stop my Test cycle altogether and run the Sarm cyle you just suggested? I'm sorry man, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this completely.
dont be sorry man! you are doing the right thing asking because, my friend, you are doing things very very wrong and you need help but thats what im here for... you need to stop your cycle you are currently on... run your pct and then you can start your sarms cycle... i'll make it very easy for you... the enhanced super stack is the most aggressive but very safe sarms cutting stack you can run... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'M ON IT!!!!! Thank you so much for everything you do. My PCT should be in by the end of the week and I'll be set to go. It's so nice to actually have someone to talk about this stuff. The information and personal advice is indespensible. YOU FRIGGIN' ROCK!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. BTW, I loved to video on Gym Etiquite this morning...

Top Bottom